Kmart / employee

1501 HWY 169 north
on 2/12/09 I went there to return some items, the person in customer service, was very rude and server other people while waiting on me. I would think that in this ecomoey that they would have nicer people serving thier customers, this is not the first time I was treated badly there.but it will be the last. because I will never go to that kmart store again, ther are a lot better places that I can spend my money. cashier;Leah R RE: #[protected] I hope this will help other shoppers

N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I can"t get in to where I can make a complaint.
I worked for K-Mart approx. 9 years, left for seven went back back almost worked five when, I lost two sisters a dog and husband. I asked for a leave or I was going to quit, I was told I could get two months off. I went bact aprox. 51/2 weeks later and was told now I have to full out a new applacication and start from scratch, what happen to the two months I was told I could have. I realize things have changed with the company but not when to you start to reject your employees.
You have a problem with the Hemet. Ca store. Apparently they can't understand what customer help means, or even standyding and being truthful to thier own.
A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
When I was re reading I found a mistake in spelling, but couldn't change it
N  16th of Feb, 2010 by
On 2/15/10 I shopped at store #4481. The staff was very polite
and knowledgable about store items. I bought greenworks dish
soap for $3.59. When I returned home this item was not in my
On 2/16/10 I went to the KMart store in Livonia. The manager
named Gay was quite testy with me and refused to give me another
dish detergent. She rudely informed me that I would have to drive
12 miles to store #4481 for a refund. I did this and store #4481
apoligized and gave me the item I purchased.
The receipt # 04481 021510 002 83753.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores