KinguinThey sold me fake game key

I bought a game key from them and when I decided to use it I found out it was not working and that's not all! It also said that it was stolen! I immediately went online and contacted Kinguin, but they never replied. I sent them over 20 messages and they completely ignored me.
Kinguin is stealing money by selling fraudulent game keys! This is absolutely illegal and it a crime! Avoid this place at all costs!

Ba
Apr 08, 2016

Comments

• Ki
      May 21, 2017

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    Kinguin is a gaming platform, which enables third party sellers to sell their goods. They deal with hundreds of keys every day and mistakes are bound to happen from time to time.
    However our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help with customer's queries, either through Ticketing system, or Live Chat.
    Sadly, we do not monitor any mailboxes, so if you have sent us an email about your case then we may have missed it. Therefore we encourage you to contact our Live Support who will be more than happy to assist you with your issue.
    Thank you for considering our request.

Kind regards
    Kinguin Support Team

• Ab
      Jul 22, 2017

Everytime I go to buy from kinguin there's some new security glitch causing me to create new accounts, I sat there for 20 minutes reentering the verification code for a new computer, funny because I signed up on the laptop and kinguin never kept me logged in. Now I just spent 30 dollars for no reason because they won't respond to the ticket they made themselves. Good job kinguin.

• Ab
      Jul 22, 2017

@Abeer Soorma Although if you decide to buy from kinguin and have a problem, try using the live chat that solved my problem in less than 30 minutes rather than a support ticket.

• Se
      Oct 15, 2018
    Kinguin - I have not received my key for my game and I took the protection.
    South Africa

Please help me. I bought a game and have sent through a ticket but has yet to be received by me my order status says complete.

Thanks
    Sean
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Mi
      Dec 05, 2018

I'm amidst a similar problem. I bought a SWTOR gamekey that had already been used. I went through the laborious process of trying to file a complaint to Origin through Kinguin (since that's who Kinguin tried to pass my complaints to). The format of the screenshots was rejected. I called my bank but they can't dispute it until it's gone from "pending" to "posted." At length, Kinguin was able to talk me through getting the screenshots they needed to file their complaint about Origin to Origin. That done, I'm told I have to wait 24 hours. Meanwhile, I'm out the money. I provided a devastating review, complained to my bank.