KinderCare Education / Management does not care about employees or children

1 Herndon, VA, United States Review updated:

I've been working at KinderCare for about 3 months and all I can say is PLEASE DO NOT WORK HERE OR PUT YOUR CHILDREN HERE. KinderCare in Herndon, VA on Locus st is VERY unprofessional. The director there Sam Jirdly is very rude disrespectful and threatens you like he owns KinderCare. I have never worked in such a dirty, small, unprofessional environment. The building it self looks like it will colapse on us. All the walls, doors, windows are old and chipped. The playground is worse. So old and dangerous. So much mulch everywhere that the toddlers and twos end up putting it in there mouth. All I can say is that is place needs new management and a new building because I would never put my child here. And as of working I quit because this place is not worth it. Please take my post serious I beg all families and employees to really think about this location. I hope the company does something because this is ridiculous.

Ms
Aug 3, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2018

Ding ding ding! SURVEY SAYS...Disgruntled Teenager who got fired, because of cell phone usage.

Grow the heck up kid.

15th of Aug, 2018

Not sure who the other reviewer is but I am Dad and 5 years ago had our son at Kindercare in Celebration, Florida. Terrible director, teachers using foul language in front of kids that I heard with my own ears as I made some surprise afternoon visits as it was next to my Disney office. Then I started hearing horrible things from other Disney colleagues about this KinderCare in celebration.
    We pulled our son out after just few months as his age 3 class teacher was a liar and almost hated kids instead of caring for them.