Khaleej Times / Regressive Times

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have been reading the complaints from a ceratin section of employees (old timers!!! me too but fortunatley not in their category) who have worked or have been working in KT for a long time. Honestly I am ashamed that these uncouth, unethical, regressive employees still have a field day in Khaleej Times.
These employees have formed a cartel to brainwash the management and into believing that KT is surviving only beacuse of them, their dedication to the newspaper...how true...KT is unfortunatley "only" surviving because of them...If they were a little more conscious and had respect for the company & the work, then they would be trying to make it the number one ...And I have always wondered how come GN has progressed and acheived what it could...With these kind of employees ruling in KT, GN does need to do much.
KT has been committing a silent harakiri.

Time is not far when the National will also move ahead of KT...well my friends in KT you can keep basking in internal politics...May the almighty Allah be with you.

I am sure all in KT by now know who the kingpins in this politics are ...If the management board have not realised this, it is a pity.

My sincere and honest request to the managment board..the Galadaris, the investors, the KT employees...please get over these petty issues and let us all work hard to make our paper a force to recon with.

In the bargain if you have to get rid of the bad weeds, we should not protect them.
Old and New employees have to work together and make things happen. Remember it is always new ideas with old experience that brings wisdom and glory. You cannot live without the other.

I know my note is not going to make much of a difference, but if it has changed even one person in KT...I have done my Job.

Honest and true employee of Khaleej Times

Bi

Comments

• Sh
      18th of May, 2009

With your English, KT surely will never improve!!!

• Pm
      21st of May, 2009

With your rewrite desk, KT surely will never improve!!! Suchitra!!!She is the worst. She is pregnant!!!Look at her horrible belly!!!Keeping track of change

5th of Jul, 2009

Grow up Man! these childish lines will never make a decent lady ugly or worst but your comments will defntly prove that you are a sick man with sick thoughts.