KG Suzuki / scam artists, criminals
Anybody who cares about their hard earned money should stay away from the scam artists at KG Suzuki. Here's a recap of my horrible experience with them:
1. When I was talking to the sales person I was very clear that I needed to see the price that included all the fees. After he quoted me the price (which was $2000 higher than the advertised price) he said they needed to check my credit and specifically said if I didnt like the terms they offered me I could walk away without getting charged anything. When they started doing the paperwork they added around $2k in all kinds of additional fees. When I said I didnt want that kind of a deal they told me Id have to pay cancellation fee in the amount of 10% of the purchase price! When I complained that the sales person told me I wouldnt have to pay anything if I didnt like the terms, the sales person acted dumb and said he "didnt know" and the guy doing the paperwork said "you should read the small print" They openly acknowledge that their sales people lie! So they basically forced me into buying the car.
2. Six months later I was moving and had to sell the car. When I was selling it the buyer pulled up Carfax report and turned out that the car was always registered in New York and was in a major accident before I bought it. The Carfax report that KG Suzuki showed me before I bought the car was for the same year, make and model but it was for a car that was registered in Philly and had a clean record. KG Suzuki showed me a fake Carfax report! which cost me thousands of dollars when I was selling the car.
3. Warranty refund. I was naive enough to buy a 3rd party warranty from KG Suzuki. When I sold the car and asked for a refund, the warranty company sent it to KG Suzuki within 10 days. It took me 4 months and around 30 phone calls to finally get a PARTIAL refund. They used a million excuses for the delay, when I demanded to speak to the manager they wouldnt even tell me his name, and when I finally got through to him (his name is Richard) he simply hung up the phone. So when 4 months later, after I was constantly calling them and threatening a lawsuit they sent me a check for $800 instead of $2000 that they were supposed to send. When I demanded an explanation Richard had a nerve to act like I was trying to take something thats his. He claimed there's a paper that I signed that said that there is a $1700 cancellation fee (warranty was for $2500). Lier! When I was getting the warranty I specifically asked what Id get if I cancel it before the contract expires and I was told Id get the prorated balance back and that there's $25 cancellation fee. I told Richard to fax that paper that he claims I signed to me and he never did. But its pointless to even keep trying because it would take nothing for these criminals to forge my signature.
KG Suzuki is run by top notch scam artists. Their business is not selling cars, it scamming people out of as much money as possible, they know you wont go back there again so they try to steal as much from you as they can. They should all go to jail and I think someday they will.
More KG Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - scammers 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Alto - fraud
- KG Suzuki - scam 
- Global Suzuki - wagon r fx non safety - drive belt auto adjuster
- Suzuki Motor Corporation Jordan - our dealer in jordan
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - wagon r stingray car issue - adjuster issue (they said)
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - suzuki scross 2015
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - motorcycle
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - maruti suzuki s cross vehicle quality