KEH Camera Brokers / This company offers no customer service at all, and ships what ever they feel like shipping to the customer.

1 2310 Marietta Blvd., NWAtlanta, GA, United States

On Friday June 13th, I placed an order with KEH Inc. for a Sigma 17-35 MM Zoom lens EX/DG Canon Mount (77). On the 14th of June I received a confirmation email, showing that I ordered a Sigma 17-35MM EX zoom (82) which is an older model, and not what was pictured when ordered. I immediately called their customer service department, and sent an email as well, advising them not to ship the item as it was not what I had ordered. I received no response, therefore I sent several additional emails and telephoned three additional times advising not to send the item, and to cancel the order. I never received the courtesy of a reply from this company. On June 16th, I received an email stating that the item had been shipped via UPS. The wrong item arrived, and had to be shipped back to KEH Inc. postage paid. This company offers no customer service at all, and ships what ever they feel like shipping to the customer.

Va