juvenon / Customer Services

I have been ordering Juvenon for long long time back to 2006. Recently I saw there is promotion that buy 5 and get 3 free so I ordered 16 bottles in capusules. However, it took almost a month did not deliver until I disputed charge with my credit card. And you could not beleive that when I opened box that is 16 bottles in tablets. I have contacted with them since then but they will not make any exchange and I have to send back with my own postage and reorder the capusles, there is nothing can compromise. I have nver seen this kind of customers sevices and really feel disappointed as a loyalty long time customer. I am thinking switch to different company with samilar products.

Comments

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2013

WE spent $199 for 5 bottles and had side effects including aggression. The product was returned within the 60 days required but we were refunded only $39 because they required ALL the PRODUCT for a full refund. We offered to return empty containers but were told "it's too late now" because the 60 day window had expired...Just another scam! Don't be fooled by refund promises!!!