Just Brakes / theft from vehicle while being serviced
I took vehicle in to have brakes serviced on February 19th. 2016. When I picked
up vehicle I noticed someone had been through back seat area and stolen
some gold jewelry and a stainless watch.when I confronted mgr. he said
he didnt think the lone technician at the time would steal from any vehicle.
he the went to tech. and asked him, which he replied no he didnt steal anything, and that mgr. could look in his tool box.Mgr. told me tech was only one that worked on vehicle and that he also test drove after service.
approximately 2-3 weeks after sending corporate emails I got a response by
phone, from someone with just brakes that said he checked out mgr. and tech which both told him they did not steal. this basically insinuated I was
lying and nothing could be done but file a police report. He also told me people usually dont leave valuables in vehicles.
If just brakes had safeguards in place like cameras or making employees
take polygraphs in cases of theft, this type of activity could be avoided.maybe stricter background checks could also help.
Like I stated to corporate, I was satisfied with the work and this was second time I had work done by this shop, but I will never have work done by this shop or any other just brakes again. I will also spread the word on how just brakes operates, so other potential customers can avoid the treatment I received
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care
- Just Brakes - Came in for oil change and tire rotation, left with brake problems.