Just Brakes / Came in for oil change and tire rotation, left with brake problems.

1 5244 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA, United States

Do not trust this store. They create problems to make money. They put me and my family safety on the line along with everyone else on the road. on Oct 10 2015, I brought my Altima in for a oil change and tire rotation. They did there inspection and the mechanic suggests an coolant flush, brake flush and power steering flush. He tells me that they are all empty. He point to the coolant reservoir which was mostly too low. I tell him it is on the cold line marking for MAX, he says it does not have enough. Then he points to the brake fluid tank and says I do not have any in there either. He says I need a flush for all of them. I decline. After they perform the oil change and tire rotation, I leave and go home. When I pull into my garage the I hear a loud squealing noise. It was my brake. I did not have any issues or noise with my brakes until I went to Just Brakes. Now everytime I push on my brakes they make noise. I took the car back the next day because I had to go to work. When I brought the car back to the shop it squealing as they pull it into the bay. If my brakes were squealing like this when I brought it in for service then they would have suggested repair but it was not making any noise until I left. The vehicle recently had been service, the brakes were check (60% left), oil and coolant flush were done. The mechanic who work on my car the first time but not the second came and got my from the waiting area and got into face about him not doing anything to my brakes. If I had actually said to him that I think they did something to the car, I believe he would have jumped on me right then. When I asked him why was it making all of this noise now and not when I brought it into the shop, he did not have anything to say. They day before another mechanic complain that they never get bonuses but I guess messing up people cars is how they are going to make their bonus next time.

Ra