Jump For Fun / Faulty equipment

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a bounce house from 12pm to 8pm. I paid the delivery guy when he set it up for the full amount of time. At 5pm, the bounce house collapsed with 6 children inside of it. Luckily, no children were hurt. I came to realize that the air blower that was keeping the bounce house inflated was faulty. It looked like it was 20 or so years old and one of the prongs fell out of the plug when we unplugged it, after it collapsed. There were also numerous small tears on the bounce house when it arrived. I called the company at 5pm and asked them to send someone out immediately to check the bounce house. They assured me that they would. I NEVER heard from them until the delivery guy showed up at 9:30 at night to pick up the bounce house. He didn't speak any English so I could not explain what had happened. The girl on the phone earlier assured me that the supervisor would call me to refund me part of my money on the 3 hours that I lost. It is now 4 days later and I have called them numerous times and each time, they say the supervisor will call me back and she doesn't.

Th

Comments

• Ao
      9th of Jun, 2009

I have ordered several times from this company. I've never had a problem. This time, however, they showed up an hour and a half late and came to pick it up 30 min early!! The people at the 800 number were completely unhelpful! I will never rent from them again!

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2011

I had a terrible experience with them on 10/15/2011. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and they didn't even bother submitting a response or getting in contact with me to resolve the matter. I do not recommend them at all.