Juice Plus / juice plus products
Just wanted to give people a heads up on juice plus customer care.
I was going to order a juice plus package for £19 per week which I would receive the shakes, berries and boosters to which I thought about it more and decided to cancel as being a single mum the money would work out too much.
The rep I was dealing with assured me that she had cancelled my order and no money would be taken from my account...
Well 7 days later juice plus took £42.75 out of my account and left me with no money to buy my son's milk and nappies and other things he needed. I emailed and had no response and phoned them and someone answered and cut me off then I couldn't get through for the whole day. I have reported it to the fraud squad and police are notified. I'm now waiting to see if and when I will receive my money back from my bank.
More Juice Plus Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Juice Plus - money taken out of my account without my consent
- Juice Plus - being charged after I cancelled my order
- Juice Plus - juice plus products
- Juice Plus - not receiving order
- Juice Plus - unwanted shipping
- The Juice Plus Company - customer service
- The Juice Plus Company - juice plus
- Juice Plus - capsules and shakes