Journey Pass / Refund of order

They took the 99.00 dollars out of my account after I had canceled. I signed up for a trial and I thought I emailed them but i did not I actually called and canceld it. I did receive an email from them welcoming me dated the Sept 3 rd. I just today opened it. I didnt prior to that because I had already called and canceled. I have been on the phone for 40 minutes so that why I am writing this. I have now heard from the general manager who say they have no record of my cancelation over the phone. How convient. But when I called today the auto voice asked if I wanted to cancel and what my phone number was. I gave it to them and they had know record of my number. Well they wouldnt have because i had canceled prior. I dont know what kind of outfit they are running there but they can say and do what they want to. I want my money back.

Comments

Nov 24, 2010

I'm very disappointed as well. I called to cancel after 16 days hoping to get a prorated refund of the $99, but they told me that the $99 are non-refundable. However; I don't see anywhere in the terms and conditions of the offer that I signed up for, saying that the $99 are non-refundable. It's very frustrating to me because I really need that money. The way they run the company is like a mafia.

Jan 27, 2011

I sighned up for a 10 day trial for $4.95... I canceled the very next day. They said I did not cancel, and charged my account $99.00... They were not only RUDE but they called me a liar and refused to give my money back. I never used their servises, and should be charged nothing !!! It must be nice to get money for no services !!! I would LOVE to kick your ### eric !!! You should be FIRED you looser !!!

• Ba
      Nov 30, 2015

I was told that I would receive a $100 gift card for signing up with the program. That was in the early part of November and as of yet I have not. At this time I would like to cancel all of the memberships that I have.

• Wi
      Apr 08, 2016

In maitland, fl 866332-0193call get refun woud not refund trash pay $1.00 journeypass.com