JJ's House / dirty wedding dress
I have purchased a wedding dress from JJ's House online store and it was lovely, I really liked the dress, but there was a huge yellow stain on the bottom. I made a picture and sent it to JJ's House and asked for a replacement but they said that they were not able to help me.
They said that was not their responsibility and when they shipped the dress there was nothing wrong with it.
I tried to get rid of the stain myself but that was impossible. I tried all the possible ways and nothing worked!! These people ruined my wedding! And I had to waste even more money on another dress. Horrible!!
More JJ's House Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- JJsHouse - dress
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!