Jewelry Savings Plan / FRAUD, CHARGES FOR NOTHING

1556 W Carroll StChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone: 828-633-0308

I had a similiar experience as in the other complaint. I ordered the FIRST one, then cancelled thru THEIR emai system, which convientely did not cancel until they already had a chance to take out TWO more payments without even sending me any of their crappy jewelry. I have had to a fraud invetigation with my bank and get a new card with new numbers on it to prevent them from ever charging me again. I was overdrawn for 2 months because of them and the just refuse to make anything right. This whole deal is a lie and a cheat to get your money and either send you crap jewelry or no jewelry at all but yet get by with charging you for it. I will tell this story to ANY place on the web to keep this from happening to anyone EVER again.

Comments

Ol
  28th of Sep, 2008
I wish I would have found this site about 2 weeks ago. I had signed up for the "Free Jewlery & Gift". Is there a way to go to my bank, ahead of time (or JSP), to stop the autopayment? Since I did not authorize it? This is what I get. I am a single mother working part-time, trying to find full-time.
Zb
  6th of Oct, 2008
珠宝联盟网

中国珠宝联盟网(zblmw.com)是一家服务于中国大陆及全球华人社群的领先在线珠宝媒体及增值资讯服务提供商。中国珠宝网站拥有多家地区性网站,以服务大中华地区与海外华人以及珠宝企业为己任,通过为广大网民和政府企业用户提供网络媒体及娱乐、在线用户付费增值/无线增值服务和电子政务解决方案等在内的一系列服务。

专业珠宝门户——中国珠宝网站预计2008年在全球范围内注册用户超过500万,日浏览量能最高突破8000万次,将成为中国大陆及全球华人社群中最受推崇的行业互联网品牌。

高效的整合营销服务——凭借领先的技术和优质的服务,中国珠宝网站会深受广大网民的欢迎并享有极高的声誉。

Je
  19th of Nov, 2008
This place is a joke! It took over 2 months to receive my first piece of jewelry, and it turned my finger green from wearing it! Then they took money out of my account again the next without my consent for something i still have not gotten. Now over a month later then that, today they have taken two more payments out of my account without letting me know! And now i don't have any money to get through the next two weeks!!!
Ka
  25th of Nov, 2008
I got suckered on to. They get you by saying the crap is free then billing you the next month. There call center is outsourced. But if you call then directly at there home office they will credit your account. 312-226-9500 I got my money back in three weeks at least I got it back some people are not that lucky
Ju
  29th of Nov, 2008
I called them a couple of days ago, when I realized they had been taking about $20 out of my account 2x a month. I told them I wasn't interested in their jewelry & to take cme off their customer list. They were actually taking it out of my account before they even sent me their cheap stuff. I just got another package today. It's going back unopened. They said they would take my name off. We'll see.
Ch
  26th of Jul, 2009
The last time I checked this is America and English. Why is this Japan or Chinese language crap on here???

Speak ENGLISH or NOTHING at ALL!!!
Ch
  26th of Jul, 2009
These companies exist by telling everyone nothing but LIES!. They will promise you ANYTHING to get your credit information and then the kid gloves come off.
The so-called customer service is practically non-existent, thus insuring that they will get at least one to three of the $80 or more payments.

That's a pretty good return for the LIE they told you about FREE PRODUCT, JUST PAY $ 1.00 to $5.00 for shipping.

ALL of these "FREE TRIALS, just pay shipping" on ANY product or service is a SCAM.

ALL the INTERNET, TV & RADIO ADS are a HUGE SCAM. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

The 10 to 30 day free trial starts the Day you make the call and you don't get the product till 2 days before the trial is up. Even then they give you the run around in one way or another.

Here is a novel idea, GET IT LOCALLY, OR NOT AT ALL, DUMB-A*S!!