Jewelry Savings Plan / Constantly sending products saying I joined their plan
This company continues to send me products I did not order; saying I "joined" their plan. This is totally false. I am on social security and can barely pay my rent; and I would never buy phony, fake jewelry if I could afford to buy anything.
They claim my "satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!" what does that mean. If I didn't order it, didn't "join" any of their plans how can I be satisfied.
These are crooks and must be stopped at all costs.
More Jewelry Savings Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Jewelry Savings Plan - Fraud 
- Jewelry Savings Plan - Internet Fraud
- Jewelry Savings Plan - canceled acct. still sending jewelry 
- Jewelry Savings Plan - unauthorized withdrawal from checking account 
- Jewelry Savings Plan - wont stop sending stuff 
- Jewelry Savings Plan - FRAUD, CHARGES FOR NOTHING