Jeuliawedding set

I purchased a setting from your Co. And my future son in law had heard from his Mother as well as myself that he should order my daughters wedding set from you. He planned a special dinner and sent away for the set. Apparently it was a fraction too large.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Allen, NE When they tried to have you exchange it for the right size, they were told no, she tried it on so that meant you wouldnt take it back. Please explain?. I can give you our names and you can verify weve all goven you our business. I had intended to have future transactions with your co. This gives me pause. Rayeann Christiansen

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

It was probably a custom set. Customs can not be returned.

•   Jan 31, 2017

From the website:

30 Days Return Policy
    Easy Hassle-Free 30 Days Return Policy
    We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jeulia. That is why we offer an easy, hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a refund (minus any shipping and/or gift packaging charges, if any) within 30 days of the delivery date.

The item must be returned in a new and unworn condition (no damage, no wear).
    The item being returned must have the jewelry tag attached.
    Customized items (including customized size, engraved, customized color) will not be accepted for refund. (Please kindly be noted that customized sizes including: size≤4, size≥10 and half sizes.)
    Replacement will not be accepted for a refund.
    You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
    Return Process
    To request a return, One of our customer service reps will follow up with you via email with instructions. If you require assistance, please email us at [protected]@jeulia.com.

Upon receipt of your return, all items are inspected for signs of wear or damage prior to issuance of any refunds, replacements or credits. New and unworn condition means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the items. Additionally, items modified or re-sized by another jeweler are also not considered new. Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.

Jewelry Tag
    The item being returned must have the jewelry tag still attached to the item. Do not remove this tag until you are certain you want to keep your item. The tag does not need to be removed for ring sizing purposes. The thread is extremely thin and will not impact how the ring fits.