Jeuliarings that I did not received

I bought 2 rings from Jeulia Jewellery and receive in about one month plus since I am not in a rush I didn't mind the waiting time. However the rings were to huge for me therefore I decide to get an exchange. I asked the customer service and they said to return back and gave me the return address. That was early September. I return the address immediately via Registered mail since the rings are expensive did not want it go missing. After a month I tracked the items. It shows that it reach US.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Baldwin Park, CA But Jeulia Jewellery claimed they did not receive the item. I checked with my local postal service and said it has been mail to the return address given. Jeulia Jewellery deny until one fine day they found the return items. Tht was in early December. In their email, it states they will give a tracking number for the new item in 2-3 days but till now 27.1.17, I have not received. I even emailed them but no reply till now. DONT EVER TRUST JEULIA JEWELLERY. THEY ARE A CHEATING AND CONNING COMPANY.

Ha