JDM ENGINE DEPOT / bad engines

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

These people are the dumbest and the biggest scam artists in the JDM engine industry. They sell everybody bad motors and they need to be shut down quickly. I will be reporting them to the BBB.

More JDM ENGINE DEPOT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2013

Got an engine from these people. It started acting up the same night..from that night on until now the engine light never went off. 2nd mechanic I took it to said the engine needed a head gasket(sp?). They (my mechanic) have been calling for the last 2 weeks and were being given the run around. Finally today I spoke with them and they refused to do anything about it because they said when it was installed the first day there was nothing wrong with it. Mind you the car has not been driven for a good 2 days since I put the engine in, because I had to change the trans as well. They got me to buy it because they claim the warranty all the parts. IN fact there was someone else at the mechanic's shop who said they had the same issue. They refused to fix his because they said a licensed mechanic did not install it. these people are a rip off..and if you do business with them..good luck.