JD Byrider / horror story

4543 W. Hillsborough Ave , Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-889-4600

JD Byrider/CNAC is, in my opinion, participating in organized fraud. To have your vehicle repossessed for being in default by one day is ridiculous at best and serves no ones interest but the profits of the company. They are selling the same vehicle over and over again to unsuspecting consumers that will have it repossessed, no matter what, if you go even a day in default. The bigger problem is that at the Tampa franchise, they request the entire amount of the loan that is now in default because they repossessed it and will seek to sue you for the vehicle that they will sell to some other unsuspecting consumer at inflated prices and an outrageous interest rate. The public is being swindled by this horrid company skirting the law.

My vehicle was purchased on February 20, 2008 and was reposed on March 24, 2008. I hadn't even gotten the hard tag for it yet, because I was a day in default due to my work schedule. Even though I had the money to pay them when I inquired about retrieving the license plate on the 24th. While I was on the phone with CNAC, the repo man was in my driveway. Now I don't want the car back, I want justice.

I wish to see this company punished/closed down for their predatory lending and their shady business practices, if it takes every thing I have to do it. My credit score will only reflect negatively of my dealings with this company. Too many people have the same horror story, something needs to be done!

Comments

• Do
      Dec 02, 2008

Everyone's credit situation came from different circumstances…some had control and others did not...I was once the person that criticized other’s that could not pay there bills or that had less money than me. I paid all my bills months ahead of time... I even over paid my credit cards which caused them to mail me money back. Bottom line if you are a business no matter who you are serving you should have quality products and professional service. From the people that I know that had to deal with JD Byrider...There cars are crap ...there corporate department is crap. Basically all the horror stories are true, My friend car tranmission died 9am the next morning after car purchase..they said it would be over a week for repairs and a $25 repair fee.., when ask what about transpertation until the repairs are done..the answer was ask a friend for a ride...a week later the power steering died...two week repair wait...2 week later the break jamed

• We
      Apr 02, 2009

How this company operates within the law is beyond me. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY! It doesn't matter what your credit situation is like...find another way. J.D. is not there to help people.

• 1s
      Jun 25, 2009

Well If all of yall think there program is crap then why did you use it. Oh yea wait a minute because you had to. Because you're credit sucked, You didnt pay anyone of you're lenders, or you'r bill's. So arnt you all just crying about the same thing you yourself is doing. So you really want justice! Then pay you'r lenders and you'r bills. Build you'r credit up. Then you have a choice, of where you can go and what you can buy. So until you accept that fact. Sit there and cry about how every has taken advantage of you. LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Nov 01, 2017

@#1 Sales man at JD BYRIDER my goodness, you are so smart. this is real life, real people, life brings us many unexpected problems, no matter what happened no one should be treated like crap and taken advantage of. THANK GOD YOUR ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES! care free life.

• Av
      Jul 21, 2009

Ha! So I was not the only one that J.D Byrider/CNAC jipped! I purchased a nice car from J.D Byrider and I got fired from my job and got hired at another job. Even though I called and told them that I lost my job and got another job so my pay schedule will change. I told them that I will be in next friday to pay and they came and picked up the car a week before that. When I went to ask them why they did that they told me that I was a week late paying, so they had to repossessed the car. I asked what do I own and how late was in in paying? I was told that I was a week late and that I owned $164.00 and I also own $250 for the repossessed fee. I told them that I just have the $164.00 . I do not have the $250.00 and I was told I could not get the car. They (J.D Byrider)did not even work out anything with me. I now have to go to court because I defaulted on my loan. J.D Byrider will not work out anything with thier customers. I trusted them. Now I do not know what to do. They do not care about thier customers. and those who think they are good. Number1 may not have purchased a car from them. 2 just ### kisser anyway 3. just brown nosey anyway. No one should not judge if it did not happened to you. Like my Grandmom always says. " A woman can run alot faster with her dress up, then a man with his pants down.But J.D byrider will be caught! Heavy hangs the head that last night wore the crown.

• By
      Jul 22, 2009

I too just had a car repossessed. This company sucks more than anyone can imagine. I agree we go there because we have bad credit, but sometimes circumstances prevent you from being able to pay everything. We still need to be treated with respect. Even a regular company gives you 90 days to catch up. They are just scammers.

• Br
      Aug 23, 2009

Have you had any luck? I am also a victim

• Br
      Aug 23, 2009

I was wondering if anyone had luck after complaining or suing them

• Ps
      Sep 04, 2009

Well I can't say I'm an especial fan of Byrider, but you sound like serious loser. Suck it up and your bills next time, failboy.

• En
      Sep 14, 2009

I'd like to hear a rebuttle from Mr. "#1 Salesman at JD Byrider" to that fact that the entire state of Kentucky is suing your so-called reputable company! Why don't you tell the Mayor of Kentucky with all of his connections, relationships and his outstanding credit score that he has an issue with JD Byrider because he didn't take care of credit responsibilities and has no other choice! It seems you don't even know the company you work for. And for all of you "I have perfect credit no matter who I have to rape, kill, and steal from to maintain it" can suck it! Not everyone in America is perfect and ### happens! If we could all be so prepared for bad luck to, before it strikes! If you, PsychoDad, feel like that person is such a "loser" and should "suck it up" then why don't you go out and do some motivational speaking how to be a "winner" like yourself; I'm sure you've never had anything outrageous happen to you in life, it would be great to know your secret! And God forbid your kids should get raped by a company like this!!! I feel bad for your karma if they do.

• Do
      Dec 06, 2009

BELIVE IT OR NOT I PURCHASED A 99 BUICK CENTURY AND IVE HAD IT FOR A YR NOW AND ITS DOING REALLY WELL . I HAVE TO SAY MY ACCOUNT MGR IS AN ### HOLE AND I KNOW MY CAR IS NOT WORTH ALL WHAT IM PAYING FOR IT. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM J.D BYRIDER AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE SIMPLY JUST PUTTING THOUSANDS OF DALLORS IN THESE PEOPLES HANDS FROM ARE HARD EARNED MONEY. I OWE 7400 HUNDRED DALLORS BEFORE THIS DAMN CAR IS PAID OFF! HONESTLY INCOME TAX TIME IS COMING AND THEIR GOING TO HAVE THE EASIEST REPO EVER BECAUSE THEIR GOING TO PULL UP IN THAT DAMN PARKING LOT ONE MORNING AND SEE THIS CAR SITTIN RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR THEY ###!!! LOL I KNOW IT MAY SOUND STUPID BUT I CANT KEEP PAYING FOR THIS CAR, IM JUST GOING TO BUY A CAR RIGHT OUT WITH NO STRINGS FOR NOW ON!!! BUT FOR YOU FUTURE CUSTOMERS CONSIDERING BUYING FROM J.D BYRIDER PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY THE ### AWAY FROM THEM!!!(SMILES)

• Fa
      Mar 25, 2010

I worked for JDByrider for 13 months as an ASE Master technician and a service writer and it was the biggest rip off establishment I have ever worked for. First of all the vehicles are purchased from auctions with high mileage and the buyers are instructed not to spend over 3000 per unit. Next the vehicles are inspected, usually by the oldest guys at the dealer, the dealer i worked for had one guy that was 63 and one that was 60 doing inspections. These guys struggled to bend over let alone do a proper inspection and if it was winter the a/c was not even tested, keep in mind a/c is not covered under the ridiculous warranty. Ok as long as the damage came in under 2500 bucks all work that wasn't missed was adressed with the cheapest parts that could be purchased at pep boys, I wouldn't use those parts on my bicycle. Next the car goes to recon where some guy is there just to collect a paycheck would make the Chinese parts from Pep Boys fit the American only cars with 90'000 miles from the auction. Next the cars go to detail where a half assed attempt is made to clean them, of course we all know you can't polish a turd. Finally they are passed on to the so called body shop where another sixty something year old guy pulls the many dents out and fills them with mud. Next he paints the repaired area with a spray bomb that doesn't match the original color or shines.Finally the cars are taken to one of our many lots where some unsuspecting unlucky citizen will be sold the piece of crap for 13, 000 bucks and 25% interest while we all pray he makes it home with his new car without breaking down and hopefully he won't notice the a/c doesn't work until summer. When summer comes he will come in complaining his kids and wife are sweating to death and the a/c never worked since he bought it. Then I have the pleasure of telling him that air conditioning is not covered under the warranty and he's looking at 1'200 bucks min. to repair it. Next he tells me he can't afford that because he is paying so much for this piece of crap he's lucky he can put gas in it, and I let him know he gets 8 free oil changes. Anyway I could go on and on with hundreds of stories and I need to get to the point, I hope everyone thinking about buying a car from them that you are better off buying a 500 beater and putting a few hundred bucks in it, because if you purchase a car from JDByrider thats all you're getting anyway. I want to say that I don't think that Pep Boys parts are bad but if you buy the cheap grade of part they sell you're asking for trouble, especially suspension parts manufactured in China.

• Li
      Mar 27, 2010

I had similar experiences with J.d. Byrider in Chandler Az. I have bought several card from them in the past, and never had any problem until I bought my last car. I have had more trouble with it than I had with any of the previous card. The finance guy named vincent at cnac was very rude and disrepectful. He also said he had the power not to accept my payment even though it was in the mail. If I had the means I would take that car right back to J.d. byrider in Chandler az. I will never buy another car from them and I will never suggest that anyone go there to buy a car. I bought the Car in October. Two weeks after i had the car the breaks started going out. and there was a terrible squealing noise when i turned the wheel. It took me until January until I could get the car in to have it fixed. Now it is March. My brakes are grinding again and there is a terrible grinding noise. So I have to take it in again. My whole experience with J.d.byrider, cnac especially (Vincent} has been terrible.

• Ki
      May 04, 2010

I have just placed complaints with the Ohio Attorney General's Office and the BBB - with the following story...
    We purchased the vehicle last March 2009 and within a month or so, the driver and rear windows fell into the door and I was unable to get the windows up or down. I had contacted Michele the manager and let her know what happened. She did get the windows fixed however, within weeks, it happened again...and again...and again... and now 2/3/2010...it happened again, making it about 5 or 6 times within a year the same problem has repeated itself. However, this last time I have been battling to get these windows fixed and now other problems are occuring. Like the driver seat will not go up or down and now i am afraid the passenger windows are going to break. Now today i noticed the gas gauge isn't working right. I have not let Michele know about the driver seat or the fuel gauge yet because I am soooooo angry about the windows and the battle I am having with that... I do not feel I should have to pay for the windows because if they were fixed right the first time, it should have lasted longer than a month or two. Also, Gary the service person is rude about it. I also had stopped in and called several times about this issue and no one has called me back. Michele promised on Saturday, May 1 that should would speak to Gary on 5/3. Today is 5/4 and no one has called me back again.

I am giving either of these agencies a week - and if not, I will get my attorney to intervene.

• Ha
      Jun 14, 2010

For all those consumers that have been ripped off by JD Byriders I would go to the media and write the better business bureau and the attorney General, If we all do that we can get them shut down.

• Le
      Jun 25, 2010

I agree with most of these comments. JD Byrider is a rip off to the customers. I was recently laid off by my employer, then my family helped me pay my car note. When I started back to work my check was a week check, barely enough to live on. My check was late by one day, and they told me that they could not take it late. I want for you to consider something, up until I was laid off and even after then, I was never late or behind on any payment, and I just wanted one extra day to pay my car note, but they refused to agree. This carlot needs to rot in hell for the way they treat customers. It is kind of like, Treat the Customers The Way You Want the Customers to Treat You. I have cussed Byrider out numerous times and will continue. Then they send me letters about reccommending others, Well, not in this lifetime!! When my car is finally paid off, I will never rent from that low-life carlot again. I mean people do get laid off you know and sometimes people get their checks late. I went in to pay a payment for service on my car and the cashier kept my change. $5.00. So, the stupid carlot should take that $5.00 off of my next car payment in 2 weeks. You know, I want my money, like you want yours. This carlot will never get another extra dime from me. When I pay off my car I can not wait to spread the word to others about this awful carlot. Oh yeah and just to mention I have had about 7 account managers. But, after all, if they treat their customers like [censor], I can only imagine the way they must treat their employees. No wonder this carlot has been sued numerous times. When my car is paid off JD BYRIDER CAN KISS MY [censor] AND ROT IN HELL.

• Fo
      Jan 28, 2011

I purchased a car about a year ago here in Akron, Ohio JD Byrider location. Well about 8, 000 dollars later I have had some issues with it, and within the first 2 weeks the gas pump went out while I was on the freeway. I made the service manager tow it to the shop for free, and fix the pump. Wasn;t done right the first time of course, so guess what happened again. Had to drive it back out myself, and go the first 70 yr old guy fired for not doing [censor] right. Finally got a good tech working there that knew what the hell he was doing and fixed my window and my fuel pump properly. This was the lowest mileage car on the lot, and considering I knew what they were doing to me, I politely told the CNAC [censor] R.J. to at least use some vasoline while you are screwing me up the [censor] with a 17, 000 dollar car note, for a car which is worth about 5, 000 dollars. With their cars, it's hit or miss. You may get something decent if you cause a commotion like me, but with any used car you will find you will be dumping money into it. The company preys on weaknesses. They see someone in need and abuse it. I called in once to make a payment a day late, and was threatened. Hell, I made payments early, and now because of that they call me a day early and ask if I want to take care of my payment a day before now., Heh [censor]s, complete [censor]s and swindlers. Everyone goes through hardships in life, and it's not up to anyone else on this site to judge one another for that. I was lucky in the fact there was a new service manager, and he was really nice actually. Because it was the first 30 days they fixed the problems for free, even though I had numerous drives out there, and he also gave me another piece of [censor] I could drive while mine was being worked on. He's about the only one in the entire company I liked or cared for. Broke as hell...but can't wait to pay this thing off and be done with this company.

• Fo
      Jan 28, 2011

Oh yea, and if you know you will be behind, just hide the damn car. If they had gps tracking in them, then they wouldn't have signs posted on the window offering 50 bucks for weherabouts of certain vehicles. Give me a break, hell if they came and got my car, there is no wayyyy they could sell it. I've put a ton of miles on it already from what it had when I got it and the whole dashboard is lit up, so really it would be their loss.

• Hn
      Jan 28, 2011

Another business that targets the poor(white, black, orange, or... get it).This crap angers the heck out of me.And do you know why they are still in business? Hint:WE BROOOOOKE! Making a man or women pay more for used shi... than a new car that the gas pump will not faulter in is the opposite of human.I feel your pain Visionnmotion.In America we talk about this country and that group of people and in the same breath we'll destroy each other.Oh yeah, and they talk to some people like shi... I wish they would try me like that.

• Pc
      May 05, 2011

i'm 18 going into college i worked two jobs through high school and have been in high standing in my small town im not a lazy person i work hard i got this chevy aveo last july because my mom said it was a good ideal she even sighed for me i'm paying almost 400 dollars for my car payment a month and about 159 for insurance i cant afford that i'm just trying to start my life but is there any way out of it . if i just let them take it back they said i would have to pay for it anyways and if i dont pay for it my mom will have to since she co signed i feel trapped and used does anyone know a way i can get out of it

Jun 10, 2011

I am being taken advantage of by j, d byrider... I been paying my car for a year now and I was late a payment and they towed and want 7000$ on the car.. the amount that I owe or it goes to auction.. has anybody sued or got help with this matter like mine?

Jun 10, 2011

Not to mention I only have 7 days to pay it before it goes to auction...

• Va
      Jun 21, 2011

I too purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider... the purchase price? a wopping 12000 for a 10 yr old car... The BIG promise they use is ... "pay your payments on time for 2 yrs and you can trade it in for the car you REALLY want once you establish good credit" What they dont tell you is the car is worth ### so when you try to trade it in your are upside down!!! so my 12000 was only worth 5000 and by the time i traded it in... it was work 2500 with 7000 still owed!!! ALSO, within the first month one of the rear window motors went out, and the transmission needed to be flushed... it cost me 600 bucks! Do what I did! Drive the piece of ### until you can trade it in at a REAL dealership!!! They need to be shutdown!

Jun 22, 2011

wish i could still drive it... those ### took...!!!

• I bought a car from these people two months ago every 2weeks im there paying $300.00 this last week i had some money problems i took them $200.00 and told them i would bring them the next $100.00 on wednesday they took the 200.00 i did not have the 100 on that day so i waited and did not think that they would repo me for 100.00 ... 2 days later i was told the repo was 250 and i had to pay a payment in advance witch was 300 plus what i owe ( the $100) 2 hours after they picked my car up i go to pay all this and they tell me they don't want may business and i can not get my car... now im out of 2, 200. down payment and i owe 18, 000 on a car they wont give me back... i don't understand this can they do that. i went their with the $100 they said i owed then plus all the other fake charges i had to pay... i take full responsibility for my credit problems but i have never been to a buy here pay here... i feel like this place is a scam. i needed a car so badly thats why i went their when every one told me not to now im going to have to file bankruptcy...

• Us
      Jul 04, 2011

I bought a car from jd byrider 2 yrs ago. my total cost is $13k, the car books for $5k. within a month the ignition switch went out, and the check engine light came on. within six months the sway bar bushings, struts, and bearings needed replaced. shortly after that the water pump, and fan went out. to make things short, the car is a lemon. barely anything was covered by the warranty. i lost my job too, even still im never more than a week late on my note only a few times. each time though i found myself on the brink of repo. and i deal with threats and been finding a stranger in my driveway with a awesome personality(sarcasm) trying to find my car on a note only 3 days overdue. this company does not care about their customers, they only care about getting the car back to re sale it and destroying people's credit in the mean time. they can care less how crappy the car is and they make it nearly impossible to get them to fix it in a timely decent manner, if they'll even fix it at all. and yeah, it doesn't matter if you bought the car yesterday and its your only transportation, your responsible to get it to their shop an hour away knowing the damn thing doesn't run. their whole process is shotty at best and they would seem to be breaking laws somehow, someway. cuz this is the most unmoralistic, shady, economy destroying business i've ever dealt with. i hear your cries people, i understand your pain. i have a car now that is undrivable and sits worthless in my driveway and im paying 350 a month for still another two years. i suggest not even considering jd byrider in your next vehicle purchase unless you like it dry probed where the sun don't shine. do us all a favor and make it a priority to let everyone know how jd byrider operates. the courts need to look upon this situation in a timely and effective manner. i bet if enough people will stand on the issue, jd byrider will go down and we will all get our remaining balances dropped for people with issues similar or worse than mine.

• Kc
      Aug 29, 2011

LEGAL ACTIONS TAKEN:In 2005 the Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro settled a lawsuit against J.D. Byrider stemming from customer complaints. As part of this settlement, JD Byrider agreed to make more than 20 remedial changes to its business practices in order to operate within compliance of Ohio laws.
    In 2006 the Kentucky Attorney General settled a lawsuit against J.D. Byrider stemming from customer complaints. Customers who purchased vehicles from J.D. Byrider of Louisville between January 1, 2000 and December 31, 2004 may be entitled to either a cash refund or a credit of $500 on their loans. On Feb. 1, 2006 the Louisville location ended its association with J.D. Byrider.
    I will be suing them as well in Missouri for business I am doing with the Overland Park, KS location and their shotty payment collections process. I was lucky enough that my car has not given me trouble in the almost 2 years I have had it - BUT they do call and harass and threaten you if you ar even 1 day late. I have never been repossessed either, but I know of those who have. I should not have to hide my car if Im 1 day lateon a bi-weekly payment. I should not be called, threatened, harrassed, etc...and I wont continue to be if I can help it.

Oct 07, 2011

Just because people have bad credit doesn't give a company a right to take advantage. Yes its our fault for having bad credit but that doesn't give JD Byrider the right to sell cars that are bad so then we lose our jobs on top of over paying for a pos. I wouldn't mind overpaying if the damn pos was on the road more than the shop

• Ms
      Jan 31, 2012

These people are ridiculous and I ran into money problems; but had a friend out of town driving trucks was coming home that Monday to pay the bill. He called them and they were so rude to him and they constantly called and harassed me until a point I turned my phone off. I would recommend everyone try and clear credit and go to a decent dealer. I did not have this problem when I dealt with a bank several years. They worked with me and at least gave me 3 months to catch up payments before repossession.

• Om
      Feb 17, 2012

You are told thru out the loan process there is no GRACE PERIOD! What part of this do you not understand when filling out the paperwork. Lets explain this again, no GRACE PERIOD means that one day late you are in default of your loan as stated in the contract that you signed and said you understood. If the world worked the way you want it to work then lets put a GRACE PERIOD on your paycheck. Next week when you worked for a paycheck, lets just hold it for a week because the company just doesnt have the money at this time, or used it for something else. You would be pretty upset wouldnt you? You want whats owed to you and J.D.Byryder wants there money owed to them. The time to think about the car not being worth what you paid for it is when your signing the paperwork. Investing in people with bad credit is costly. Honestly people if your going to buy from CNAC/Byryder you MUST have money set aside for any emergencies because as it states, and as you were told there is no GRACE PERIOD.

For those of you who have not gone thru the Byryder process lets take you thru a quick tour. You come in and present your income to a representative. You are taken from there and set down where a budget is set up with all your bills and seeing what you can afford. Then if you are approved you are shown the vehicle that fits in your price range. This is a program to get you back in the right direction and the right direction is having an excuse every two weeks for why you cant pay. Again if everything in this world worked the way you run your finances jobs would be saying, "well sorry used the money for something else I will pay you next month" Its sad that people lose their cars over being a few days or even as little as a day late but this was all explained to you and recorded being told to you at your signing. Yes you do remember we recorded telling you there was no GRACE PERIOD over and over and over again. Look into your other local Buy Here Pay Here lots and you will see the same cars at the same prices almost all of them with no warranty and some even needed inspected within a few months. And yes ask them if you can skip a payment here and there and see what they say. Do you get mad at Rent A Center when you cant pay the over priced TV you signed on for and they take it back?

You expect to not pay your bills on time and have no chance of getting an auto loan anywhere and you expect to get a great deal on a car and low interest???

• Mt
      Mar 22, 2012

Hi
    We purchased a car from them not saying where or when, but anyways, there was one month that we couldn't or had a hard time paying one of the reps told us that was ok, and she would notate it, and that we could pay the following week, well we don't know what
    happened but they called later and requested the payment asap, my relative had to pay on it, now there are numerous things wrong with it and guess what? The warranty expired about 1 month before, they offered a sum of money to the repair shop but that repair shop hasn't seen a dime of it, if they DO Not do what they promised in writing we are going to sue them for fraud, we'll know more by Monday but so far not impressed, and I do believe the first consumer on this page was right that no grace period is a fraud issue. Not only that but we are going to sue the owner of that place, most of these places are franchises I found out. Not impressed so far, and not only that because of all of this we can hardly pay on our rental, I will report them to the BBB also and State Atty's Generals office for not doing something they said they would do, we'll see, I will update later.

• Pa
      May 18, 2012

Obviously since there are so many complaints on JD Byrider they have reps who check this site and make the hateful rude comments. Ignore them!

• Pa
      May 18, 2012

My daughter purchased a car from these folks and today her payment was due. She couldn't make the payment today due to having to travel 5 states over due to a family death. She was harrassed the whole way by phone and now, on the same day the payment is due she is worried to death that they will come get the vehicle before tomorrow. She's half way here, having to stop over for the night. Does anyone know or has anyone had the car located by either lojack or Gps or is this a scare tactic?

• Ap
      Aug 02, 2012

I totally agree with you. I had an issue after I refinanced where they took a payment out of our bank account AFTER we already paid the car off in full twice. (the first time the idiot forgot to sign the back of the check.)
    So here we are still dealing with them after we've already started a payment on our new loan lol
    They know it's wrong and they justify it by saying if you have bad credit you deserve it, but you don't!
    Coming to repo a car after 1 week of a missed payment is way different than not giving someone their paycheck for a week. CNAC doesn't need the money that week or they'll go bankrupt lol (or maybe they will and if that's the case good.)
    But what I'm saying is everyone knows this company is all sorts of wrong. People who don't pay need to be punished with their credit score and all that, but people who are never late and then pop up one month a day late SHOULD NOT be condemned. No other company does this.

•   Oct 12, 2012

I have a 2003 ford ranger from J.D. Byrider, Yes Im paying way to much!!! But I have to say they have been ok to me, I have been late with a payment or two and they understood, I had the truck towed due to the Allentown parking athourity and they payed the fines and retrieved the truck and let me pay them back, So maby all the complaints from all the people out there helped.The truck has been pretty good to me, Had 60 k on it when I got it and now has 100 k, Yes I put some money into it but it is used.Been through a couple sales reps but for the most part there nice to me, Worst part of all this is the reminder phone calls they make to you every other week reminding you to make your 180.00 bi weekly payment!!! yes 360.00 a month but My fault for screwing up my cridit when I was young!!!

• Em
      Mar 05, 2013

I was an employee at a Florida JD Byrider for almost a year. Not only are they ripping off their customers, the whole place is a joke! I was hired due to my looks, I was the "meat" of the all male office given the dumbests tasks. After every customer left the salesmen and managers would mock their situations and brag about how much they ripped them off for. Granted if you have bad credit you will pay horrible intrest rates, but this company sells old, horrible cars, promotes vulgar young men with no ethics, and is down right wrong.

• Ti
      Apr 06, 2013

Were having the same problem but with the jd in opelika al.they reposed our vehicle only 4 days of non payment and my husbands pay schedule had.gotten changeed bein the reason it was later and we told the lady in the payment office and she said she would change it n note it in the computer well she didn't so the reposed it n now were talking to a lawyer.

• Le
      Dec 28, 2014

Jd By Rider is the worst dealership ever. They have no state or federal regulations that they need to follow. We need to band together and get these people out of business. Go to jdbyrider-sucks.com