JD Byrider / horror story
JD Byrider/CNAC is, in my opinion, participating in organized fraud. To have your vehicle repossessed for being in default by one day is ridiculous at best and serves no ones interest but the profits of the company. They are selling the same vehicle over and over again to unsuspecting consumers that will have it repossessed, no matter what, if you go even a day in default. The bigger problem is that at the Tampa franchise, they request the entire amount of the loan that is now in default because they repossessed it and will seek to sue you for the vehicle that they will sell to some other unsuspecting consumer at inflated prices and an outrageous interest rate. The public is being swindled by this horrid company skirting the law.
My vehicle was purchased on February 20, 2008 and was reposed on March 24, 2008. I hadn't even gotten the hard tag for it yet, because I was a day in default due to my work schedule. Even though I had the money to pay them when I inquired about retrieving the license plate on the 24th. While I was on the phone with CNAC, the repo man was in my driveway. Now I don't want the car back, I want justice.
I wish to see this company punished/closed down for their predatory lending and their shady business practices, if it takes every thing I have to do it. My credit score will only reflect negatively of my dealings with this company. Too many people have the same horror story, something needs to be done!
More JD Byrider Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating 
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car 
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices! 
- JD Byrider - rip off 
- CNAC Financing - Don't do business with them 
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - employees 
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - truck repair door latch,
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - putting me in a different car
- JD Byrider - releasing consumer information to public
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - credit reporting