Jcappoc.comMy order is still in process and seller ignores me

I ordered swarovski necklace from the website www. Jcappoc.com. I paid for the necklace and got confirmation email. I checked the status of my order, but it was mentioned that it was in process. After several weeks, the same crap. I tried to reach the seller, but this ### ignored me. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Do
Jul 21, 2014

Comments

• La
      Jul 23, 2014

Orders some football boots from this company last week and have not received an order/reference number but they have taken payment for said item. Have attempted contacting but no reply. What can I do to get my money back?

Hi there

Thank God it's not just me then. I thought I had just bought some Nike trainers (admittedly at a fantastic price but I've had trouble tracking the ones I wanted down) from what looked like a perfectly legitimate German sports company (I am in the UK) As soon as I paid (via Paypal) 2 things alarmed me, one, that I got an email confirming that I just paid some individual with a Chinese name, not a company as I would have expected, and two, the emails from the '[protected]@jcappoc' themselves saying that it would take a day to process my payment and confirm the order. Paypal is immediate so this immediately roused my suspicions. Even more worrying, the email itself had no company logos, no header and footer, nothing. Nothing at all except a bit of black and white text.

A quick scout on Google seeems to have confirmed my worst fears with people talking about having been sent awful fake Nikes etc. My only hope now is that Paypal itself should be able to have some kind of back up/insurance policy in instances like this, they are after all allowing payments to this so-called company to what seems to have amounted to someone committing fraud to all extents and purposes. The same should go if you have paid by credit card. So I would suggest you contact your card provider or whoever you used.

Good luck all...I'm off to see if I can get my payment cancelled!

Jul 23, 2014

Scampop... what makes you think that the OP is fake???

Hi

Did you pay these guys through Paypal? Because I did and I have just off the phone to their fraud department. They are already watching this 'company' and it's looking as though I'm about to get my money back. I strongly suggest you go to your credit card provider or Paypal, however you paid, and do the same.

Good luck

Jul 24, 2014

Hmmmm...ok.

To those who have posted with similar worries to my own, just to let you know, I have made some serious leeway with PayPal, which is how I paid this person/persons, whoever they are. Paypal is investigating them on my behalf on the grounds of fraud, as they are clearly not who they purport to be.

All being well, I should be getting my money back in due course. I can only suggest as above that you contact your credit card supplier or Paypal...Good luck!

• Va
      Sep 16, 2014

Same bad experience with this company as we ordered Nike Shoes 10 days ago. A few things worried me, first from the email confirmation with no company name, coordinates, logo and so on, the charge on my bank account which came from China (?) and finally when I too lately made some researches on Internet on the email address "jcappoc"...
    I contacted them by email and they first reconfirm the order, before telling me the stock was over and that they will refund me in 30 days. I "have to be patient" they said.
    I don't think I will ever see my money back but I will call my bank.

• Li
      Sep 19, 2014

I ordered some Toms off what looked like a legit Toms site-I received the same strange Chinese response from the jcappoc.com email. After waiting 10 weeks I did receive some "Toms" (hahahaha). They not only were the wrong pattern, but they were clearly not the Toms brand. I'll be going to my bank tomorrow to reverse the charges.

• Al
      Sep 25, 2014

Have order a pair of supra shoes for the first time in this site. Just received an email of confirm payment but no reference number . And I hv a look through it they said if will b send out within 5-14 day. Hopefully, they can mk it faster ?

• Ge
      Oct 16, 2014

Hi, I bought a pair of Nike last friday. I haven't had any email of confirm but they are sending email in which they try to explain the process of the shipping. I admitt I was wrong buying on that site, I smell it was not a safe website but I did it.
    In the last email they sent me they write, and I quote, this: "Dear, your item has been dispatched".

I'm italian and I don't know what does it mean.
    Any help?

• Na
      Oct 16, 2014

Hi . Ive been also ripped of . Im from spain and i suppossed the order would take time . But its been more than 20 days alredy . I buyed some sneakers . The exactly same day the web seemed to work allright, but 2 days ago ive tried to reach the web and nothing, suddenly it doesnt exist any more. The thing is that the "owner" answers my request emails . The thing is that i entered my bank account and in the payment appears " beijing " as the location order .
    If anyone know something please it could be helpful.
    Thanks

• Za
      Oct 21, 2014

I've just been ripped off by these as well ! I'm in the uk . I have phoned my bank who are sending some paper work through so I can claim my money back thank god . Will have to send them a copy of the email I received off them as prove .My payment went to South korea I was told . They are definitely scamming money off people .

Oct 27, 2014

Got robbed as well. I'm from Italy.
    found a pair of fantastic Nike running shoes (not the latest model) for as cheap as €52.48 on a decent looking website http://www.scarpescontateonlineit.com/ (that means: online discounted shoes it)
    Received a funny confirmation, never received a tracking number and as I checked my bank account i discovered that I have been debites something different from the deal €55.07 - I wrote to the company that debited me (http://aaszfshop.com/) but received a Mailer Demon bla bla bla answer...

Don't know what to do. I hate these kind of things.

• Ta
      Nov 11, 2014

I've been ripped as well. I received fake nike shoes and they don't look like my ordered shoes at all. I am from the Netherlands. I have ordered the shoes on www.nikeschoenen-nederland.com . Bye bye € 60, 00

• Al
      Nov 12, 2014

cari amici ho comprato delle scarpe nike sul sito www.scarpe2015it.com ma ce ne sono altri con altri nome, è un sito cinese, le scarpe sono arrivate dopo 30 gg ma non quelle ordinate (molto simili) e di 2 numeri più grandi. il service jcappoc.com mi propone di tenere le scarpe e pagare la spedizione per quelle esatte o ricevere un parziale rimborso???? poco seri... non so se mi arriverà mai il rimborso o le scarpe esatte.
    se pagate sopra i 50 € rischiate la spesa anche di iva e oneri doganali

• Da
      Nov 18, 2014

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OF BY THE SAME COMPAGNY. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS THAT WRITTEN ABOVE. THEY INITIALY TOLD ME THAT THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED AND THEN THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER WITCH IS SUPPOSED TO CHECK THE ITEM. UNFORTUNATELY THIS NUMBER WAS NOT ACKNOLEDGE BY ANY POST OFFICE OR COURIER. IN MY COUNTRY THE ONLY WAY TO GET BACK THE MONEY IS TO SUE THEM TO THE COURT. I STILL WANDERING WHAT AM I GOING TO DO.

• Ro
      Nov 25, 2014

And another one, I ordered Nikes via ww.sportschoenen87.co.nl and 62 euros was taken off the credit card (yens to China), but nothing ever delivered. When I asked a question via www.23sportschoenenoutlet.nl I got a reply from someone with a jcappoc.com mailaddress - that is how I found this site. So now I am sure I will never receive anything. Contact the bank now to see if I can salvage the money

• St
      Dec 03, 2014

I was scammed as well. I found the pair of Nikes my girlfriend wanted and purchased them from a website. Now, I can't find the website I ordered them from. I received an email saying that my order and my payment had been received and that my order would be shipped once they confirmed my payment. A few weeks later I received a pair of shoes in the mail but not the ones I ordered. The pair of shoes they sent me were not in a box and the soles looked worn and black. I've replied to the sales email that I recvieved but have not heard back from them and probably never will. Hopefully my bank will refund me the $80 US dollars that I paid these fools.

• Ge
      Dec 09, 2014

Conned as well, exactly the same as the previous 2 replies. I ordered a pair of Adidas Adipure 11Pro football boots in black with gold from trainerrss-uk.co.uk. The following day I got the email confirmation albeit with a few grammar and spelling mistakes which raised my concerns, a few days later another email confirming despatch and a tracking number. A week later the parcel arrived, it was a pair of plastic black white and red boots in a battered Adidas box. I have cancelled my credit card and am currently filing a claim with my card company to recoup the £48. I really am not too concerned about the £48 but hate to think that some smug little ### is ripping people off all over the world and credit card companies as well as Paypal etc seem to be doing nothing to halt them.

• Xs
      Dec 10, 2014
    Jcappoc.com - Wrong Order
    jcappoc.com
    Germany

Hi there, i got Nike shoes today that have the wrong colour and size + i had to pay additional 40 eur taxes which was not part of the deal. I don't even know where to send the shoes back to. Let me know.
    Your sales order: 17374c100001108

• Mi
      Dec 22, 2014

Achtung!!! Ich habe Pandora charms bestellt und mit Kreditkarte bezahlt, Paypal ging nicht... . 5 x Bestätigung bekommen und seit einer Woche keine Info mehr. Firma reagiert nicht.

• Iv
      Dec 29, 2014

Buyer beware. There are many websites under the guise of this scam artist jcappoc.com. jewelryclearancesaleusa.com and AMARTTRADING.COM are two legitimate looking websites that are both out of China. What they will do is offer high end items at a clearance price and then send you dollar store items. They will then refuse to give a refund based on the fact that they are in China and your return cannot be guaranteed. There needs to be a way of stopping these scam artists.

• Iv
      Dec 29, 2014

Buyer beware!
    There are several legitimate websites under the guise of this scam artist from China. jcappoc.com, WWW.AMARTTRADING.COM and www.jewelryclearancesaleusa.com. They will sell you a high end item and send you a dollar store item. They will refuse to refund with the excuse that, because they are located in China, they cannot guarantee that they will receive your return.

• Ri
      Feb 11, 2015

We bought Nike Rosche Run by nikeschoenen-winkel.nl and received after 10 days a bag with fake Nike shoes which was send from China. Thereby we have to pay for customs!! The shoes were packed only in the bag without a box... We think we´re ripped off, so please watch out, do not buy your shoes @ loopschoenen.nl, koopschoenen.nl, mooischoenen.nl and nikeschoenen-winkel.nl.

• Wi
      Feb 12, 2015

I ordered a pair of shoes from the site of the New Balance http://www.it-nb996.org/ from 'Italy. Nancy 's order and payment, the product shipped and arrived quickly even after a week. To pick up the package the first surprise, I have to pay 36 euro for clearance charges. Then the pack was all broken and finally the product arrived it was not what I ordered! Me too was proposed to be partially repaid after reporting. However given the other experiences you read on this forum, I also went well. At least the shoes were similar to those ordered and above were the right number! Chicken that I was!

• Jj
      Feb 13, 2015

I have sent a email to ask on the delivery charge if I buy some shoes online...

In first email, a anonymous replied me the shoes can be delivered to my country

But in the second email, a anonymous replied me they cannot shop the shoes to my country ...

very strange...

Feb 16, 2015

Yep just received trainers for my daughters birthday ! Wrong colour_size no box. Waste of my money and time. Wish I had done research beforehand! Thieving toe rags is what they are.

Mar 07, 2015

I've been through exactly the same experience as Little Birdy has described above. I'm going to contact my bank today. More websites must be popping up and getting deindexed when Google realises they're scammers.

• Ha
      Mar 13, 2015

Hi, I've ordered two pairs of Nike Trainers from a website selling Nike trainers for approx £40. I paid by PayPal and the payment went to [protected]@yahoo.com. On both occasions. With confirmation emails from [protected]@jcappoc both orders were delivered within 2 weeks from ordering and I was sent tracking numbers for both. The trainers were as described and if they are fake they are extremely good quality fakes, having friends who manage a sports shop compare them!

• Su
      Mar 31, 2015

I also was betrayed by this company although I received my ordered item.
    I ordered some Nike Air on www.sneakershop-de.de .
    First I was told that the order could not be accepted due to server problems and that I should try again later, which I did. I then received a paying confirmation which made me feel safe. A look at my credit card report two days later made me very angry: there were two pairs charged by a Chinese company! First I thought that it was my fault as I really had sent two orders (although one hadn´t been accepted - as I thought).
    I received two tracking numbers (which weren´t a fake) and I could follow the package. After 10 days
    I received a telephone call by the German customs telling me to send them some paper showing that I really had ordered and paid the items. After that it took another two days until the packages arrived at my house.
    To my great surprise I had to pay an additional sum comprising the import taxes to Germany (in total 60€ for the two packages). Additionally the shoes weren´t the ones I ordered.
    After that I contacted the mail address and complained describing the facts and telling them that I would reserve my right to initiate legal measures in case they won´t refund me my additional costs.
    I received an answer asking which amount of money I was thinking of and I answered this mail, too. Now I´m waiting for an answer, but at the same time I´m very aware of what they will ask me to do to get my money back.
    I want to warn everybody to be careful ordering cheap sport shoes (mostly Nike shoes). I, too, want to advise everybody first to check the impressum of a website. If I had done this beforehand, I would have become aware that on the website www.sneakershop-de.de there isn´t mentioned any responsible company, a fact that would/should have made me be careful.

• Lu
      May 13, 2015

Hi I am also waiting for trainers. Horrified to read these messages. Will be contacting the bank tomorrow.

• Ki
      Jun 01, 2015

I ordered Nike trainers off a website 4 weeks ago and haven't seen them. They were £43 and £8 shipping because it was "fast international shipping". They took off £58 so overcharged and I haven't even received the shoes. I'm fuming that some ### can just take money like that the website is www.runningzxflux.me.uk
    It looks to me this is the same person creating different websites as the one confirms with simple google search it's only 20 days old.

• Ol
      Jun 12, 2015

JCAPPCOC.VOM - WRONG ORDER

Wir haben nach einem Monat Schuhe bekommen. Es war weder das bestellte Modell noch die richtige Größe.
    We receiced a pair of shoes after one month. It wasn't the ordered model and the shoes have the the wrong size.

Jun 27, 2015

Paid for a pair of Vans months ago, after a few days they said item had been despatched then a few days later I got an email saying sorry they were out of stock !- Then they said to wait up to 30 days for my refund to come through, it's been more than 90 days now and although they periodicalyl answer my emails it is always with the same reply - 'Friend we applied the refund, check your bank' so I challenged thenm to state how much they refunded and to what nasme and what bank but the reply is the same each time, this is so obviously a scam ! Given the timescale of the complaints against this outfit I am amazed that they have not been caught and shut down by now - I can't believe they are still in business ?

Jul 31, 2015

Can't believe so many people are having his problem! I ordered two pairs of trainers off trainers-au.com, it was called sportstrainersau.com but all of a sudden the site went down and came back with a new name which worried me but I had already ordered them! I received one pair of trainers that were in very good condition but obviously not genuine Nike products, I have been emailing them demanding a refund for the item I didn't receive and I kept getting replies but then they never reply when I answer their email. So so frustrating. The emails I received are from [protected]@jcappoc.com, so I googled that email and across this board. I'm in Ireland and they have another site called 'airmax90ireland.com', exact same lay out as the site I used so beware! I'll be contacting my bank asap hoping it's not too late to get my money back.

• Ti
      Aug 01, 2015

Yep same here, ordered two pairs of trainers, one for my son's birthday and one for me and they haven't appeared and i don't expect them to, in fact as soon as i saw the chinese payment confirmation i had a bad feeling about it!
    I've chased them up after a couple of days and got an emailing saying to 'wait a bit'. I then emailed to cancel the order but no response and no sign of my money and i'm not expecting to now.
    The website was http://www.nikeshoestoreonline.uk.com/ and the email address was [protected]@jcappoc.com

I'm in the UK, does anyone know if it is easy to get your money back from a credit card company?

They have a good business model that's for sure, they must be making a fortune! Gits!

Aug 13, 2015

Same as all mentioned above. Should have known it was a dodgy site as the price was way to good to be true. Cancelled my card when the initial PO confirmation didn't come through and the payment pending was to RH Service Shanghai and not a UK based company as expected. The website I came across last week was fitnesstrainers.uk.com. Subsequently received order confirmation and a tracking number and my lovely fake Nikes are now in transit. Feel like a mug and don't want anyone else to fall for this scam however I'm almost looking forward to seeing just how bad my new trainers turn out to be. Someone needs to do something about these guys as they must be making huge sums of money!! Moral of the story if the price seems to good to be true it probably is. Mark, Bristol UK

Aug 18, 2015

Hi guys,

In Sunday I found AirMax 95's that I was looking for on a website called 'Liberty-stores.com'

Turns out that it's the same thing.

What a bunch of robbing [censored]ers

Aug 25, 2015

Buenos días.
    Yo realice ayer una compra de 3 deportivos de la marca NIke.
    La página Web es www.huntera.es
    Inmediatamente después de que me hicieran el cargo presentí que era un fraude.
    Hoy he recibido un mail desde la cuenta de correo. Sales .
    He anulado mi tarjeta de crédito y no se si recibiré la mercancía ya os lo comentare.
    CUIDADO CON ESTA WEB.

• Be
      Aug 28, 2015

I thought I ordered a brand new, older season, of Nike shoes. The website seemed legitimate. I happened to find it when searching online for Nike shoes on clearance or at outlet prices. Cannot recall, exactly. Website is premiumoutlet-us.net. I received an email from jcappoc stating my order shipped. It listed a China Post tracking number (red flag) and gave the link to 17track.net to track my shipment. That didn't get me any information. When I went back on the website, it simply lists my order as "processing." Yet another strange (red flag) I could not find any of my payment information when I clicked on my "invoice." It appears my credit card was even charged more than I authorized. The website showed the Nike shoes were (incredibly) priced at $70 and the shipping fee was $10, making my total $80.00. Some company listed as useful onlineshop charged me $89.10, a day after my order was placed. Of course the is no customer service phone number and my "inquiry form" I submitted through their website has not been answered at all. Going to call my credit card company in the morning. Glad I searched online for "jcappoc."

• Ed
      Sep 01, 2015

What if I paid with a debit card? Do you think I can get my money back?