JC Penney / fun family rewards
I made a purchase on JC Penney web site 12-18-07 for some clothing. At check-out they presented a $10 rebate and asked me to confirm my Email address, which I did. A year later I'm looking through me bank statements for medical deductions for income taxes and I find "Fun Family Rewards" at $9.95 taken from my debit account for 14 months. I called the company "stonebridge benefit services. They said they would "cancel me from the program" and refund one month. Big Deal!
I believe the public should know that JC Penney is running a scam. Don't buy on line from JC Penney, or you will live to regret it. I've been a customer since the 1940's. No more. Myron Ullman, is this the best you can do? I guess you'll be in line behind AIG for bailout money.
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - watch
- JC Penney Company - Sephora
- JC Penney Company - jc penney eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - women apparel
- JC Penney Company - order