James Jervis from InvestUS Property is a thiefReal estate investment

1 Review updated:

I was defrauded by the CEO of InvestUS property James Jervis, a British national ( DoB: 09 – 01 – 1978 ) when he offered to invest in undervalued foreclosed real estate properties in Chicago. James promised a 20% return within 6 months after flipping these properties on the market. Him and his attorney Alex Ogoke issued me a forged deed in Dec 2015 after collecting my money. James spent the following 6 months claiming that my property wasn't selling as fast as anticipated. Later on he offered to buy it back and we signed the sales contract. But he never honored the terms, hasn't paid me money ( even though he keeps claiming he intends to do so ). I have been chasing him for nearly 1.5 year to recover my initial investment.
DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY, he is a thief, a conman who already defrauded many investors around the world. For more details visit : www.jamesjervis.info or email me at : [protected]@gmail.com

James Jervis from InvestUS Property is a thief

Am
Feb 26, 2017

Comments

• Al
      Aug 15, 2017

You are one of many victims of Jervis around the world. The only certainty you have is he will steal your money.

• Ex
      Feb 28, 2019

Is there a class action lawsuit against James Jervis and InvestUS? I was also defrauded by him and his fake real estate investment and am finding no way of legal recourse.

Sep 14, 2019

James is a crook. He started the same business In Dubai. He recruited many people and then never paid them. He’s full of lies. Total utter crook !!! He just doesn’t stop.