Jamal Baldwin / Great agent in atlanta

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I have a son with him who are u guys, who are u kashon? Creep how do u know all of this? Kashon i saw u on another site saying he was the worst dad, how do u know me and my son. Not trying to cause any drama just curious, it seems that he has mad some women mad. I only know about my son, he has another son? He never learns!

Ul

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2009

oh yea jamal is a great person huh
    do u no that he has two suns that he doesnt even take care of

• Cr
      6th of Oct, 2009

I knew that it was to sides to the story. I meet this creep ( internet site) and he deserves to be put on blast. What you should know is this... He recently forge his baby mama's signature to reverse the rears in child support. Claiming he doesn't owe any money. Atlanta be aware of this creep. TAKE PRECAUTIONS!!!

• Do
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I just got a call from DEE! She told me to check out this link on Jamal Baldwin. If you want a laugh click on this. You know Jamal do not call me anymore.

26th of Nov, 2009

What is up with this dude? Child abandonment and theft of services??? What did he get caught stealing?

26th of Nov, 2009

DontaGirl: Why did he stop calling? Did he get a clue about you finding the dirt? Perhaps he learned his lesson this time. Eventually, theives and liars get caught. I just feel sorry for the children involved.

• Pi
      27th of Nov, 2009

To find out everything go to Dekalb County jail website he is there click on link

Type in his name or his # x0402294 everything u need to know is there...good luck

Make sure you are in crimnal not civil

28th of Nov, 2009

Looks like he's been in jail for a few days now... Hopefully, he has time to reflect on trying to be a better person.