Jacobi Medical Center / Did get any help to file some Health Plans

1 P. O. BOX 5760 GPOBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-918-5000

I am really, furious to the 311 and Health Depertment, Public Relation, of not helping me with problem, and They're not doing they job. And, I am noting no Hospital Bill. And, I do not care who or whom not helping me.

More Jacobi Medical Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      30th of May, 2012

You do not want to hear "my" complaints in here! I have learned do "NOT" complain within the hospital itself, because at least at this particular hospital, they do NOTHING to resolve the problems. Not only do they NOT resolve the problems, if you COMPLAIN, they attempt to make your life miserable. They start lying on your medical records, abuse and neglect you, and even take your hospital phone away from you. Generally calling 311 is good; however, it is better to contact Dr. Nirav R. Shah, Commissioner of the NYS Dept., of Health. Write him at: Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York 12237. It is best you have your complaints in writing, and send them cert. return receipt mail. Be very specific in your letters, for instance dates and times are important of the incidents. Names are important, and to get the correct spelling and job description. If you are just interested in Health Plans (not complaints about treatment, violations of the patient bills of rights, hospital neglect, or things of that sort), go directly to HRA or on line and ask someone to send you brochures. That way you also get a plan that is right for you, not a plan that this hospital works with to keep you "long term", with extensive medical treatment that you may not need. (I EXPECT THIS TO BE DELETED OR NOT POSTED AT ALL: HOWEVER, I HAVE LOTS OF TIME ON MY HANDS THESE DAYS).