Ivy Tech Community College — Bad service
Ivy tech community college is a 2-3 year robbery. You advisor (the person telling what classes you need to take to graduate) and the records departments are obviously working off of two very different pages. I was told by my advisor that I was ready to graduate and to complete an application for graduation. Having done this I proceeded to order invits and all only to find out the the COM 102 class the advisor was supposed to be COM 101. In the process I ended up losing all of my financial aid so going to Ivy Tech cost me $9, 000 in student loans and any ability to further my education at all.
Each semester I attended I had nothing but problems with the financial aid department. I was either targeted for versification (having to submit my w-2 tax forms each semester and yes I mean the same forms two to three times a year) or the lost paperwork. In many instances I ended up failing classes because by the time I received by aid it was 2-3 weeks into the class and I had missed so much course work that a D was the best I could do. When I called to ask questions from the administrative staff they were rude and impersonal. On many occasions they cut me off and transferred me in mid sentence.
More Ivy Tech Community College Complaints & Reviews
- Ivy Tech Community College - Misappropriation of funds/overcharging 
- Ivy Tech State College - compromised my identity
- Ivy Tech Community College - Poor internal and external communication
- Ivy Tech - Curriculum's are a joke 
- Ivy Tech Community College - Bad Service
- Ivy Tech Community College - Services/tutoring
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana - billing practices and refund policies
- Ivy Tech - staff/faculty
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana - advising
- Ivy Tech Indianapolis/Franklin Campus - scheduling classes