Ira Wood & Sons / KITCHEN SINK

1 3021 Harbor RoadOwensboro, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-472-9923

I purchased a white Blanco Sink, two strainers and a white faucet on July 26th. It was supposed to arrive within two weeks. It didn't arrive until September 9th, I had a hole in my counter for this entire time period. When it arrived box has dents in it, the sink was cracked in the middle. When I they told me to get the sink sent back would take approvals, and would I like another sink? after 6 weeks I sure couldnt take another 6 weeks with just a hole where a sink belongs.

It is October 5th an I am still waiting for what I am suppose to do with this broken sink. Ira woods have told me they are waiting for approvals to send it back.

I finally went to the local hardware and bought a sink. Ira woods has refused to refund all of my money for the strainers and the faucets they claim restocking fees, and have told me the faucet was a special order so I will only get 50% back. The faucet was not a special order, their sales rep never mentioned the faucet as a special order, I ordered this peticular faucet per his suggestion, I wanted a white faucet that wasn't expensive, and one that would fit a one hole sink.

I have asked for a full refund, I have explained that I would not have to send the faucet and strainers back if the sink would have come in one peice. I would be enjoying everyting. I was told that wasn't their concern that is was my choice to order the strainers and faucet.

I am really just stunned at the customer service attitude, what am I to do with a faucet and white strainers made for a white blanco sink that is broke?

I just want my refund and to forget this ever happened. I am out over 400 dollars and they are not budging. I just received a note today that they are not giving me anything back for the strainers now, they claim they only got part of the strainer back? The box was never opened, so if there is parts missing that is how they shipped them to me.

DO not order from IRA Woods and Sons they do not stand behind product, shipping or service.

Ira Wood & Sons

More Ira Wood & Sons Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      4th of Mar, 2011

Ira Wood has unethical business practices, approaching fraud. Never, ever purchase anything from Ira Wood.