iQor / how iqor treat employees

1 2801 W Tyvola RdCharlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

I am a employee working for iQor (Sprint) in Charlotte, NC in the Belk building. The way iQor (Sprint) treat their employees at this location is horrible. First the building has mold and water damage to the ceiling and floors. The working environment is not a healthy environment, especially with employees with pre-existing health problems like myself, I have sickle cell. Missed work due to the mold in the building, along with other employees, pregnant employees. I just had a death in the family and when I went back to work they did not care about that at all and they suspended me due to attendance. Supervisors does not do their jobs and show favoritism to employees and allow them to walk around or leave early without consequences but to other employees they will write them up or suspend them for attendance when it is a legit reason. Jimmy Robinson, my supervisor, does these kind of things everyday and there are other employees that has complaints about him as well. I believe it is wrong and disrespectful that a company will treat employees this way and allow supervisor to get away with it. Something needs to be done about management all the way down. I am going to report this location to the health department as well because the environment is not healthy and they know about these issues and has done nothing to resolve them. And if I am release from my job due to attendance because I was sick from this building being nasty and messing, I will be taking future steps to reconcile these issues. Supervisor fix times for their friends when they should be getting writes up. This is not how a company should run their business and I am very upset with how I have been treated, along with other employees as well. There is also a terrible smell when walk into iQor Sprint side of the building and the smell has been there since the day I started working, and was informed by other employees that has been there much longer than I have has said that the smell has been there for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix the problem. I will also be sending this to Sprint and Health Department as well.

De
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• De
      13th of Jan, 2016

• Ke
      17th of Jan, 2017

no direct contact information
    unable to report to labor board
    poor ethics termination of employees due to company poor equipment used to help employees work properly