Iowa Steak Company / be a believer
I was always skeptical of the door to door people selling meat. On 7/8/15 I made the decision to go ahead and give it a try and purchased steak and chicken breasts from a door to door salesman here in Ohio. My grand total came up to be $165.00. After eating some of the steaks I knew that this was a bad decision. The T-bones were like chewing on leather. The chicken breasts are not real, they are wanna be breasts. The lime cilantro ones are absolutely horrible and so salty that they are not edible for humans or animals. Please believe the negative reviews that are posted and do not buy anything from this company. It will save you the regret.
The information that I have to offer for my complaint is my authorization # 001151, reference # 286 and the salesman was a man named Brad in Dayton, Ohio. IF YOU ARE APPROACHED BY ANYONE SELLING MEAT FROM THIS COMPANY DO NOT HESITATE TO SAY NO!!!
More Iowa Steak Company Complaints & Reviews
- Iowa Steak Company - sales reps 
- Iowa Steak Company - bad meat 
- Iowa Steak Co. - meat delivery 
- Iowa Steak Company - horrible food and service 
- Iowa Steak Company - bad meat bad customer service 
- Iowa Steak Company - the frozen meat
- Iowa Steak Company - crap meat!!!
- Iowa Steak Company - shrimp, and steak
- Iowa Steak Company - service salesman
- Iowa Steak Company - salesman misrepresented product