InventHelp / Stealing ideas and inventions
The law firm of Fellheimer & Eichen LLP in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is looking to bring a lawsuit against InventHelp on behalf of people who claim that InventHelp stole their idea or invention. If you are one of those people, and you wish to file a lawsuit against InventHelp seeking to recover damages from that company’s theft of your idea/invention, please contact the Fellheimer firm by sending an email to [email protected] Please include a brief description of your idea/invention and how you know it was stolen. One of our attorneys will be in touch with you shortly.
More InventHelp Complaints & Reviews
- InventHelp - Fraud and plagiarism 
- InventHelp - Taking lots of money no results 
- InventHelp - Patent idea - fraud 
- InventHelp - Fraudulent business. Scam. 
- Invent Help - beware of aaron t. doster and invent help 
- InventHelp - invent help scam!
- InventHelp - any
- InventHelp - product demo book is horrible. 
- InventHelp - paintbrush and roller.
- Inventhelp Pittsburgh PA - inventhelp misleading