InventHelp / Stealing ideas and inventions

The law firm of Fellheimer & Eichen LLP in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is looking to bring a lawsuit against InventHelp on behalf of people who claim that InventHelp stole their idea or invention. If you are one of those people, and you wish to file a lawsuit against InventHelp seeking to recover damages from that company‚Äôs theft of your idea/invention, please contact the Fellheimer firm by sending an email to [email protected] Please include a brief description of your idea/invention and how you know it was stolen. One of our attorneys will be in touch with you shortly.

Fe
Mar 27, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2016

We worry about this everyday, even with patent pending..our attorney is not fond of inventhelp and warned us about copycats in the company that come and go as clients there.

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2016

We worry about this too all the time. We were warned by our own patent attorney that inventhelp has a reputation of their customer service reps working there and then leaving...with YOUR idea. Scam is all I can say. Biggest mistake we did. Plus they contract everything out, the graphic designers for one. They are not even supplied with the optimal devices and software for their job! For example, no 3d printers available! What a joke. I could go on and on...

• He
      20th of Jun, 2017

Note this really scares me. I actually have two ideas that for an invention, one of which I think can go very far considering the fact that I've been googling for years to see if there were any other ideas that comes when close to mine just to see if I had a shot, and so far, to my surprise, three are none. I really don't know who I can trust to help with my ideas, especially after reading these testimonials. The same thing happened to my husband and no more than a few weeks later, the company he confided in with his invention vanished without a trace. Who do I turn to trustworthy though for my ideas????

• Is
      25th of Apr, 2018

Just called the law office and they don’t deal with InventHelp cases any more...

• Fr
      20th of Jan, 2019

I was wondering if you had recommened me to someone else, because I was sent an email form Davison invention. I i gave them my ideal and sign the contract. Please tell me everything is okay.

Frances Bizzell