International Parcel Services / shipping

1 North Clearwater, United States

I sent a package to the UK on June 7. Their website states:
True online tracking, ‭ ‬all the way to the final destination.
Your packages will be delivered in‭ ‬3‭ ‬to‭ ‬5‭ ‬business days.
Nope. It arrived at their Florida depot on June 12. I called on June 14 to find out why I hadn't gotten any tracking notification for the overseas part. They said it would take a few days. On June 21 I got a notice that it "would arrive at the airport on June 30, and I could start tracking it on July 5th". Meaning it would be over a month until my package arrived. Which is a far cry from the estimated date of June 27th.
The site does say, upon choosing a carrier (I chose the least expensive, which they boast as one of the biggest in Europe) :
This is a door to door service. Your package will be shipped by FEDEX ground to our location in Clearwater Florida and from there it will be shipped by Air Freight to our European Partner GLS for final delivery to the recipient. Estimated shipping time is 7 - 10 business days. Due to the fact that Airline flight schedules may vary, this is not a time definite service. MAX Insurance is $300.00

Ok, fair enough. 7 - 10 business days. Possible flight schedule delays. That's what, a day? Maybe two?

Had I known, I would have spent the extra and gone USPS or UPS or FedEx. That package contained ALL of my band's merchandise, which we need for our tour. The representative, Kimber Ross, attempted to put all the blame on me by saying "It says right on the website "this is not a time definite service". Right, she forgot about the qualifier: "possible flight delays".

In other words, a bunch of BS.

DO NOT use this service. They are a disaster, they don't take responsibility, they won't warn you even if you call, and (this is great) they even prominently display a 10% discount for first time shippers. It's supposed to be a refund.

They didn't even do that, despite repeated requests and assurances it would be taken care of.

AVOID! Please spread the word to anyone you may know who is looking for a shipper.

Th