International Checkout / Wrong size delivered

Midland, MI, Canada Review updated:

I purchased shoes for my wife. Size 4 UK the same as all of her other Dr Marten shoes. The shoes came and were stamped size 4 but were an inch too big. I contacted International Checkout and they stated I can request a new pair but I would be responsible for the shipping both ways. There mistake but my expense. I decided to refund the shoes. Total fee for shoes 441.00 Canadian. Refund 299.00 Canadian minus the shipping fees to return. Never again will I buy any product that works with International Checkout. The service and attitude from the staff was awful. I contacted Dr Marten and they basically said we can call International Checkout but that is all we can do for you. Service for both companies was a joke.Sorry. My wife has 4 other pairs of Dr Marten shoes and boots all size 4 UK. This was almost a 200.00 Canadian mistake. I hope others can learn from my mistake.

Jh
May 2, 2014

Comments

• Ki
      12th of May, 2014

I am not certain, but if you research Zappos, they are a company you can trust, but I am not certain if they ship up here. The reason they make billions, because their flawless customer service and return policy is uncanny, check them out.

I never buy online for clothing because you cannot try them on, unless you did from one local store and found one online that will save you big bucks.

Sportchek - nubalance awesome shoes, my back no longer hurts and they look and feel comfortable!