INTEC College / no support, no information

Durban, South Africa Review updated:

To whom it may concern

I am not happy, and have put a stop on my payment to intec for the following reasons:

1. The course I choose was not explained to me properly
2. I have been trying to get hold of a consultant over the phone to help me to no avail.
3. I keep being transferred to someone else.
4. The course I am not is not registered or recognized
5. I was not made aware of cut off dates
6. I was not informed that I would only be able to write next year and not this year.
7. I have emails between the consultant and myself where I had asked these questions and no help or answer was given.
8. I was told to buy texts books, when in the registration forms I was told intec supplied all study material?

What am I paying for every month? I have not defaulted on any payment leading up to now. I have been trying for months to get the proper procedure explained to me and no such luck.

This is my termination of studies with intec. I would like my money back as this has been a waste of time. I have gotten no where.

Jessica steyn

Je
Feb 01, 2018

Comments

• Si
      Feb 17, 2018

OMG
    well same here.
    2 consultant called me and than said they will transfer me but i never ever get transfered.
    wanted to change my course explained everything to them there after i get cut off.
    so yes i will now close my debit orders. and will ask for a refund. since no1 is willing to help.