Instaflix / Charged late fee even though I wasn't late

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I rented two movies. One was watched and returned for the one day period. The other was watched and returned for a two day period. They charged me a late fee for both movies even though only one was late. I called their customer service and they didn't take the charge off. They were extremely rude and unhelpful. I don't think they have any intention of taking off any charges even if it was their mistake. Please be aware, make sure you read your statements and know exactly when you are receiving and returning your disk. I put the charge in dispute with my credit card. I know it's only $1.31 but a terrible company (or any company) doesn't deserve to make money without the exchange of goods or services.

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Mar, 2016

I had rented two movies two nights ago and I insist I get a full refund on at least one because it gave me one I didn't request. I requested Martian which I got and I requested the last witch hunter with Vin Diesel and received True Story which I didn't want. That Kiosk is giving out the wrong movies. This is the first time Ive rented from y'all and most likely wont again. Bad service.