Insiders Betting Digest / Did not order anything

I have no idea where this company is located as I need to tell them not to send any more of these unsolicited magazines. The Contact Us email is not valid and there is no address.

Anyone have an ideas,
Thanks!

Aj

Comments

Ri
  26th of Aug, 2008

Did order this trash and do not want. Need to have my address removed.

St
  26th of Aug, 2008

I have the same complaint. And, I can't imagine where they got the name+address combo to which they're mailing. How can these people be stopped?

Ha
  27th of Aug, 2008

I have also been getting these POS magazines. I have never bet on any ball games, and don't intend to start. I work too hard for my money to risk losing it to someone over a ball game. I wish these ###$ucker$ building would burn to the ground with everyone associated with them in the building!!!

Here is the "company" information from the Alexa website:

Insiders Betting Digest
PO Box 9752
San Jose 1000,
COSTA RICA
Phone: +1 506 292 5642

Ch
  27th of Aug, 2008

How to cancel the subscription:

I received this unsoliceted magazine as well. I called BETUS.com at 1-800-585-4849 and they connected me to a line to have my name and address removed from the mailing list.

Ka
  27th of Aug, 2008

The company responsible for this mass mailing to everybody in the U.S., I guess, is BETUS.com. I went on their website, found "contact us" and emailed their customer service: CustHelp@BetUS.com
1-800-620-1905
They emailed a response assuring my name would be removed.
Hope this works!

Jo
  4th of Sep, 2008

I received magazine and did not want it. I have no idea how to discontinue this magazine...? have a blessed day in the Lord.

To
  16th of Sep, 2008

I received a copy of the 2008 Betters Digest addressed to my son, Jeremy, who has been deceased 3 years to the day this arrived and it caused considerable anguish. Jeremy, in fact, never lived at this address and I would like to know how and why this publication came to our home - addressed by name on the anniversary of his death. This magazine lists a price of $7.95 on it's cover - I want to know how it was paid for - who ordered it - when it was ordered - anything to help me understand this cruel joke. I really would like to identify the source of what I consider this most evil of pranks and condemn them.