Info. Experiandirect. Irvine / Fraud

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

I accepted their offer for a "free" credit check. Without knowing, the began charging me $15 a month for what I later found out was a "membership." I didn't realize I was being charged for close to a year. When I called to complain and cancel the recurring charge, they said it was all laid out in fine print. They said I had to be a member to get the "free" credit report, thus the monthly charge.

Since they are based in Irvine, CA, I am considering filing a formal complaint with the Orange County district attorney. I think his name is Tony Rackauckas. He needs to clean up businesses in his jurisdiction. Maybe we should all phone his office and demand action.

Pa
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ny
      9th of Jan, 2011

I agree. I've been charged for a whole year now too without knowing it. What should i do?

18th of May, 2010
    Info. Experiandirect. Irvine - fraudulent billing
    Charles H. Hughes
    104 Sequoia Circle
    Santa Rosa
    California

info.experiandirect.irvine
    has submitted monthly bills to my American Express account for service/products:

That I have not ordered or received.
    That I have never authorized.

That I have asked American Express to stop paying and to refund those that were paid!

• Ny
      9th of Jan, 2011
    Info. Experiandirect. Irvine - 16.28 fee
    info.experiandirect.irvine
    New York
    New York

I've been charged for a year now for the amount of $16.28. I cannot locate this company or phone number to call to correct this issue. I saw other people have posted that this is a scam hence the reason why i cannot contact them.