Infinity Incentive Group / No refund of money received

I sent a check on june6, 2007 for deposit for a cruise from them. I sent them also a certified letter to them requesting my deposit back. I have not heard a word or phone from them. Have i lost my money?

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2007

I am in the same situation over $100 I sent them as a processing fee for 2 airline tickets.

Check this website for the Better Business Bureau. There are some more phone numbers for Infinity Incentive Group. Also, you can write to BBB and complain about IIG and at the same time notify IIG in writing that you've reported them. See if that helps you get your money back. I am in the same boat over $100 I sent as a processing fee for 2 airline tickets. I knew they were NOT FREE, but the amount they want to charge and the complaints make me very wary. Follow they instructions and send them back their certificate, send it certified, etc. If all this fails, report them to the FBI as a scam.

• Ro
      30th of Apr, 2008

Thank you for your comments.

In reviewing your account with us, I show that you requested arefund and we mailed your refund our check #12414 on 10/25/07.

We appreciate all good and bad comments as it is a tool for which we can use to improve our daily customer service efforts.

If you have not received this refund as stated, please feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to assit you.

• Al
      7th of Jul, 2008

I am still in process with this company, but have travelled with incentive programs before. It is absolutely necessary to follow all the required steps. In my experience, when you do that, you have a satisfactory experience.

I have called and spoken with representatives of this company. They have each been courteous and helpful.

I will write again when my travel is complete.