Infinity Dish / non refund of cancelled service
On November 8, 2009, I ordered Dish Television through Infinity Dish. I was told it was required to give them $49.95 to get Dish Tv started. This fee we refundable if cancellation was within three days which is in accordance with Maine State law.
On November 9, 2009 I cancelled Infinity Dish and cancelled the installation and also requested a refund. I was told the refund would be credited to my card within three weeks or so. I called them again a short time later and told them the money had not been refunded yet. I was told by their representative that he had just processed the refund approval and I should see it in a week or so on my next statement..
It is now February 25, 2010 and my statement still does not show the refund. I attempted to call them today and was told the number was no longer in use and I should go through the yellow pages to find the company. The original number was [protected]=3357.
I have been given the runaround for the past three months and I'm now pretty sure they have no intention of processing my refund. This to my way of thinking, blatant thievery. I need help to resolve the problem and recover my $49.95.
More Infinity Dish Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hooked up hopper and tv & hopper do not function correctly 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - nbc blackout 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - obtaining a copy of my contract
- Dish Network / Dish.com - tried to move service when I sold my home and moved