Indy Mac Bank / My Ridiculous Loan

1 HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-781-7399

Is There A Class Action Suite for this: May 2006 I was given 2 loans from IndyMac Bank to buy a house. I was told I had to get a second job to afford them...so I did. (I was going through a horrible depression at the time, would have jumped off a bridge if anyone had told me to). I have no savings...at all, no retirement, , , literally nothing. At first the loan was about $300 more than more than it ended up being because the taxes and ins. were included. I definitely couldn't afford that on only 2 jobs and there weren't enough hours in the day to get a third. The amt. was lowered when they took the taxes and ins. out of the equasion. Now, working about 65 hrs. a week I could barely afford these loans. When I got the first tax bill 3 mos. later I was horrified. Never owning a home before and not having a clue I just stopped paying because I knew that I would never be able to afford it. Am I the only one out there who now has collectors trying to take their last dime. One of the collection persons, after I told her my story said, "You should sue them". Is there anyone out there who was put through the same? Is there a class action suit? I just want this debt off of me, they did it, they should pay for it. I will never be able to pay this off. Help!

Ma