indian passportMy Passport has not received since 6 months

1 Review updated:

Sir,

I got passport in the year 1993, but it was lapsed and I lost the same in the trancit. Hence I applied a new passport on sep 2009, the file ref No: A371730.

For the old passport i have given the complaint and the relevant papers also submitted to the passport authorities. But I didn't receive any reply nor any status about my passport kindly tell me, how can I get my passport as soon as possible ...
Thank You.,
Regards,

Mc Naidu,

[protected]@gmail.com,

+91 [protected]

Mc

Comments

• Mo
      Jul 01, 2011

I have applied for passport 0n 14/12/2010.My File No.is HYDZ158749-10(MOHAMMED AZGAR ALI) since three month your passport delay due to unavoidable circumstances we will dispatch in a weeks time. What is matter this is not clear on your web side. Whats the matter sir.up to now i did not receive my passport.it is too important to me sir.because i should attend the interview with passport.please understand my problem sir.Dont mind sir

• Si
      Oct 14, 2012

I have applied for passport on24.01.2012 my file No. is LKOZ600161-12 (ANIL KUMAR SINGH), was dispatched on 06.03.2012 vide dispatch No. 1524 got returned back on 13.08.2012 due to DD renewal & submitted on the same day but still no result. Kindly help me sir.

• Si
      Oct 14, 2012

SIR,
    I have applied for passport on24.01.2012 my file No. is LKOZ600162-12(SURABHI SINGH), was dispatched on 06.03.2012 vide dispatch No. 1524 still not traceable What is matter this is not clear on your web side. Kindly help me sir.