Inbox.com / This company should be taken to court and blackmailed

1-5 United States Review updated:

Inbox.com takes over your website search engine, without permission, and even it you delete it from active programs, it still remains. One has to delete it from the startup box in the internet connections. This company should be taken to court and blackmailed!!!

He

Comments

• D4
      3rd of Aug, 2012

I managed to avoid the above poster's problems by sticking with the free service with no addons. I've been a faithful user for years...until today. Without warning and for no apparent reason they blocked my entry. I am poor, disabled and house-bound. They'd been so reliable I put all manner of critical info there, too much for someone like me to keep backing up. Without entry this could become life threatening.

• Pr
      11th of Jan, 2013

Hi,
    I have been using inbox.com, since 2005 and i have saved around 700MB data that was very important for me, but sometime back they have deleted my all data and mails, when i mail him regarding that problem, they replied me saying that you have not been using this service from past 3 month.

What the hell man atleat you inform.

SO I AM REQUESTING TO PEOPLE DONOT CREATE A/C IN WWW.INBOX.COM
    THIS IS FRAUD WEB MAIL AND STORAGE SERVICE PROVIDER.

• Pr
      11th of Jan, 2013

www.inbox.com is a FRAUD mail and storage service provider. They misusees the data which you saved.

• Th
      20th of Feb, 2013

i agree..just started now ending..they get a commission whether you "qualify" on a survey or not..they still get there money. I was disqualified for over 7/8 of the surveys. but they do not tell you what their looking for to "qualify" something for nothing. LETS SPIN THE WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE!

• Ca
      11th of Jun, 2013

My name is Carl. I'm so po'd about inbox it's unreal. They invaded my computer without my permission. When I'm online it starts running. I can close it, but not get rid of it no matter what I do. While it's running I go to task manager and it doesn't even show up. I've done everything I can do to get rid of it. No luck. They're trying to tell me I have to download another program to get rid of it. I've never had to do that before to get rid of a program. Doesn't even show up in my task manager. Not even in control panel, delete programs. What's up with that! These sorry individuals are invading our computers without our permission. I plan on suing them. I'd like to let everyone out there that feels the same way to contact me so we can bring a lawsuit against them and sue their you know what off. I'm not going to put my email here for fear of more junk email, but if you feel the same way as I do contact me at 828-545-2896. Together I think we can get an attorney to sue them and shut them down.

• Cr
      21st of Jan, 2016

Don't use Inbox as its customer service is non existant.
    My email account got hacked into and Inbox.com were extremely unhelpful in regards to helping me get my own account back and restore it.
    There customer service is pretty much non existant.
    They state they will reply back to your email within two days however you are lucky if they reply back within a week.Then after you send them a reply back to their email, you then have to wait another week before they will reply to you again!And on and on.
    You will be very "lucky" if you get the matter resolved in a MONTH-if at all.
    On top of that, their customer service reps are extremely rude, unhelpful and unpleasant to deal with.
    There are many more reliable email providers who value their clients so I highly recommend using them & avoiding Inbox.com altogether.

• Da
      18th of Aug, 2016
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

I only use Inbox for e-mail, not for storage so I cannot relate to the problems others are having. My only complaint is that they are eliminating their free version of the e-mail and give you no payment option other than PayPal. Very disappointed that after 8 years of satisfaction with inbox that I am now forced to look for another e-mail account.

• Ju
      4th of Oct, 2016

They cannot trap us without us being able to access our emails before they ask us to pay, it is illegal.
    I am taking them to court. They will pay trust me, they will pay big time

• Jp
      31st of Oct, 2016

complete loss of my primary email account, devastating!

• Da
      24th of Aug, 2017

My wife and I are disabled senior citizens who have been using inbox e-mail since the time when it was free. Recently inbox decided to close their free service and began charging a modest yearly fee of $8.88. We found this to be acceptable and had no problem with it, however this year the renewal fee is a whopping $39.95! Since my wife and I both have accounts this will mean almost $80 just for e-mail! Being on a fixed income, this has become a hardship. Over the next two weeks we will either eat or have e-mail service. I honestly think that my wife and I should get some sort of a discount, as we have been customers for years. However customer loyalty doesn't seem to matter to these people.

4th of Apr, 2018

I am in favor of a collective law suit. Today, they blocked my access and requested unblocking fees on top of my subscription fees.

• St
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Inbox.com - inbox.com customer service, pricing, and refunds

I used inbox and was surprised it jumped to near $40/yr.
    I can get better service from Gmail.com
    Plus it is free, Plus inbox requires you to write your own spam filters.

I have tried several time to cancel my account after the 2nd day of use
    and get a refund.

They keep replying 'no refunds'

• Gu
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Inbox.com - excellent service and product

I dont understand why "customers" are posting a lot of lies and stupids thinks about this company.This email service it works very, very well.I have this service for a lot of years. No problems found, and excellent service.

• Pi
      12th of Dec, 2018

@Gus MH Customers are posting these reviews because the company you work for is a scam.

I used inbox.com for a decade, or nearly a decade, and the majority of that time it was a free service. It then switched a forced paid model, at $8.88 a year - which sucks, but was a reasonable price. The following year it then jumped to $39.99. From $8.88 a year to $39.99 is a massive jump. The customer support essentially does not exist, and does not respond to complaints. I highly suggest you find a new company to work for.

• Al
      22nd of Nov, 2018

I have been a customer for around five years and I am disappointed that the email system is down for two days straight. If I am paying for the service then it should work. I am not sure what I am getting over the free Gmail or Hotmail accounts.