In-Line-Tube / Wrong lines, no service!

Fellow Gear Heads, I note that this is the second complaint for this poorly operated company. I'm upgrading the brakes on a 69 Z/28 and went to Inline Tube because of their advertised "custom lines for your project" promise. I sent them a complete listing of the SSBC system I was upgrading to, as instructed by the salesman... 'so we can match up your needs.' He said their brake conversion set was the best fit, so I ordered it. I expected to have to do some modification as it was a custom installation, but found that the master cylinder-to-distribution block lines would not fit with none of the fittings compatible. Then all of the lines going to the rear axle were both the wrong size and the wrong fitting. When I called and it was clear that this line set wasn't going to work, they wouldn't take it back because they had sent what I had ordered... never mind that it wouldn't work. Then they trashed the SSBC system, saying I should buy some more of their stuff so the lines would work... yeah, right! So I'm taking my lumps and warning all of you about this shoddy company!

Comments

• 19
      23rd of Dec, 2009

Dont do business with this company once they get your money and the product underperformed you are out of luck. My 76 chevy needed a proportional valve and i found inline tube online advertisement for specialty parts for older vehicles like mine. I ordered the valve and it performed for 3months and my mechanic said that the valve is bad. Inline would not refund my money i had to go to the junk yard for the part that now works fine. I just want my money back and send them this faulty valve back. I dont want anything from Inline tube except that and i wont be getting anything else from them. Dont do business with inline tube 15066 technology drive shelby, MI 48315 phone #1-800-385-9452 Kelvin is sales rep.

• Ji
      13th of Sep, 2010

INLINETUBE SUCKS. Or should I say the people who work there/ NOT the product. NO COMMUNICATION OR FEEDBACK TO THEIR CUSTOMERS I have purchased many items in the past few years and all the items alined /matched up with very little or no problem. Until I tried to get a 'Carb to pump" fuel line . I received the wrong diameter/configuration which they insisted was correct. I sent them pics and I CALLED to talk to the salesman several times. BOB ( or BOOB ) the salesman said he would " check into it a get back to me". That was ONE month ago. He NEVER EVER called or emailed me to let me know what was going on . ALL this FORKN aggrevation over a $ 25.00
    part. Get this -- I can return the $25.00 part -- but it will cost me $ 14.00 for shipping plus a 20% ( or $ 2.50 ) restocking fee. And they will not
    except the product back without talking to a customer service rep who then must give you a Return Authorization number. In searching the internet
    I have found alot of people that are unhappy with this company. They DON T stand behind what they sell. DON T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY