Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations / NOT A FREE CRUISE JUST WANT YOU TO CALL AND GET YOUR CREDIT CARD#

2419 E. Commercial Blvd.Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-635-8523
They sent me a small booklet with a $1300 credit vaulture and to cruise tickets! IT LOOKS SO SO REAL. I looked it up on the internet to find out it was a SCAM! PLEASE I HOPE YOU SEE THIS BEFORE THEY GET YOU.
Da

Comments

Va
  26th of Jan, 2009
I was so happy when I called two weeks before the cruise and there was availability at a cheap price. Well, in this case, you get what you pay for. The ship is overdue for a make over. They were trying to charge me $3.50 to iron my dress. Needless to say, I didn't wear the dress that night. The dinner staff was excellent and the food was okay (except they didn't serve juice for dinner). The buffet at poolside wasn't as tasty. The rooms and elevators are extremely small. It took forever to board. They could have given us the first set of papers while we stood in line or sent it to the house and the second set when we visited the third line, making it only one line to stand in. It was cheap, but the experience was cheap also. If I didn't meet new friends, I would have lost my mind. I've never seen so many people sick. They had to post bags along the stairways. They even joked about the ship during an entertainment session (which was good), so they know what's up.