[Resolved] iHerb.com / poor customer service

United States Review updated:

Iherb.com has very poor customer service and they fool people also.
They had a promotion last month - they promised to give a VIP status to everyone, who spents 200$ . I though that it would be nice to get a VIP status and had spent 200$, but I didn't receive this status! It turns out that the shipping cost and possible discounts are not included into this required sum! But there were no such information on iherb during the promotion! They were always writing "oh, spend 200$ and get a vip", and that's it... They are just fooling people!

And more, I have a technical problem for few months already!!! I was writing to support about 10 or more times! But still they did nothing to improve the situation!!!

I have used this code REQ532 to get a 10$ off my first order on iherb.com - it was the only good thing about them!

• Resolution statement

I want to remove complaint. They gave me VIP status and admitted that it was their fault. So, everything is ok now. I just wrote to them to customer service and they improved everything. Thank you

Da
Apr 7, 2014

Comments

• Rj
      21st of Feb, 2013
    iherb.com - No delivery
    iHerb.com
    California

Ordered for about 60$ at iHerb and never got the product
    They keep saying wait!! and do not give my money back or resend
    Never had such a lousy service
    Do NOT order at them

• Bo
      22nd of Feb, 2013
    iherb.com - didn't receive product didn't get refunded
    France
    iherb.com

I made a 47$ order on iherb.com and didn't receive my order after 10 days as they said on their site and they kept telling me to wait, now it's 6 week & they they say they Think it's a problem with customs and REFUSE to refund me, do NOT buy from their site

• Su
      2nd of May, 2015

I have bot from i herb for over 5 years without a single problem. That means i have spent over $4000, and am still a customer of theirs... I have even returned goods and been given a refund..I don't believe all the whiners, and have received consistent good service from over 35 orders.. I herb is my favorite supplement supplier.. har-834 will get new customers a 1 time discount, if they follow the rules, plus free shipping. I do and it works every time...