Ideal Wealth Builder / memembership fraud

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I was checking my bank balance and found a debit of $29.95 for an unknown membership fee that I did not authorize. I called the phone no. given with the bank transaction information, was on hold for 20 mins listening to numerous nasally sales pitches and annoying music and never got to speak with an agent. After some research I discovered it was a scam. I will close my bank account and cancel my debit/credit card to avoid any further charges (at my expense I might add). I am also going to register a complaint with US Attorney General and campaign for tougher laws against these ###-suckers. I am a widow living on a single income and will not stand still for this. BUYER BEWARE !!! These pyramid schemes hurt a lot of hard working people - DO NOT allow this to happen to you.

More Ideal Wealth Builder Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009

BUYER BEWARE:

THIS IS MY STORY:

In my search for Grant assistance I foolishly purchased the "grant funding search cd" telephone # 888-210-2544 or 952-908-4112 for $1.98. I did cancel their membership before they charged me the $69.95. That was in March '09. However, on 5-26 and again on 8-3 'Ideal Wealth Builder Club' charged my card for $30. I caught the 8-3 charge and that made me go back into the account history. At that point I noticed the one on 5-26. The card that i used for the orig purchace is a prepaid debit card and i dont keep much on it so they could not get the charge monthly and it went unknoticed. I was able to contact the company and request a refund of the 5-26 charge of $30 and request that the pending charge be canceled. They were not very nice and didnt want to do it untill i threatend a call to the BBB on this matter, that got them motivated.
    I did reach them at 866-235-1441. That is the # that showed by the "MISC" charge from DEBIT RELI. The first charge showd a CLUB NV with telephone # 866-823-1836. Looks like they changed the name that they charge from.