ICON Fitness — stay away
We made an exercise room for Christmas, bought on 12/23/11 a Nordic Track treadmill.
The treadmill broke at the begining of March. After two months of using it, I was still within the 90 days of my return with Sears. However, I tried do the "right" thing and work with ICON and my warranty.
It is 4/27/11 and I still do not have a working treadmill and I have a "part" on it's way.
We have talked with Sears for a replacement/exchange. But now we are out of the 90 days and it is in Nordic Tracks hands. When I talk with Nordic Track - they say they only deal with replacement parts and repairs.
Very Very unhappy with my purchase!
Thought I was buying a quality product from a quality company.
More ICON Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- ICON Fitness - illegal use of credit card
- Icon Health & Fitness - Defective Elliptical Trainers 
- ICON Fitness - poor quality 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Bad quality product 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Broken with no service 
- ICON Fitness - bad service and parts 
- Icon Health & Fitness - Awful experience
- Icon Health & Fitness - Fraud 
- Icon Health And Fitness - proform smart pro 2000 - return not picked up - payment due - no refund - long hold times - no answer on pick up
- Icon Health & Fitness - Service sucks