ICON Fitnessstay away

We made an exercise room for Christmas, bought on 12/23/11 a Nordic Track treadmill.

The treadmill broke at the begining of March. After two months of using it, I was still within the 90 days of my return with Sears. However, I tried do the "right" thing and work with ICON and my warranty.

It is 4/27/11 and I still do not have a working treadmill and I have a "part" on it's way.

We have talked with Sears for a replacement/exchange. But now we are out of the 90 days and it is in Nordic Tracks hands. When I talk with Nordic Track - they say they only deal with replacement parts and repairs.

Very Very unhappy with my purchase!
Thought I was buying a quality product from a quality company.

Comments

•   May 19, 2011

To unhappyark,
    I want to apologize for the delayed response to the situation with your Nordic Track treadmill as I just came across your post. I so sorry for all the trouble you are experiencing with the ongoing repair problems. From your writing I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and your family and we would like to assist.
    My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so we can discuss your experience. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (unhappyark) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Laura D.