IC Shopsmarter

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

what is it - I don't know

CT, United States
ICSHOPSMARTER.COM
every month they take $ 9.97 out of my credit card. I want to UNSUBSCRIBE to whatever this is. the phone number is 800-255-6355, but when I called it they said the number was out of service. I have no idea what this is and I want them to keep their hands out of my credit card. they take money out every month on the 4th. I don't know what this is or how this happened, but I would like to say, if their phone number is out of service, THIS MUST BE A SCAM. what are they doing for me for $ 9.97 a month ?
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also have a charges to my account from IC *SHOPSMARTER...one on October 02, 2017, for $1.97 and another charge that is "pending" as of today, October 06, 2017, for $9.97!!! I have NO IDEA what this is and do not want my account used without my knowledge---EVER!!! I am reporting this to my bank immediately. Get these charges OFF MY ACCOUNT and STOP IC *SHOPSMARTER from using my account for any more charges!!!
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me, I'm going to report them to my bank as a dispute & let them know it's a Scam! Amen on that sister! Sept & Oct. 6, 2017, never did receive anything though!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree