IC Shopsmarter

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

what is it - I don't know

CT, United States
ICSHOPSMARTER.COM
every month they take $ 9.97 out of my credit card. I want to UNSUBSCRIBE to whatever this is. the phone number is 800-255-6355, but when I called it they said the number was out of service. I have no idea what this is and I want them to keep their hands out of my credit card. they take money out every month on the 4th. I don't know what this is or how this happened, but I would like to say, if their phone number is out of service, THIS MUST BE A SCAM. what are they doing for me for $ 9.97 a month ?
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also have a charges to my account from IC *SHOPSMARTER...one on October 02, 2017, for $1.97 and another charge that is "pending" as of today, October 06, 2017, for $9.97!!! I have NO IDEA what this is and do not want my account used without my knowledge---EVER!!! I am reporting this to my bank immediately. Get these charges OFF MY ACCOUNT and STOP IC *SHOPSMARTER from using my account for any more charges!!!
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me, I'm going to report them to my bank as a dispute & let them know it's a Scam! Amen on that sister! Sept & Oct. 6, 2017, never did receive anything though!
N  1st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Okay... I don't recall signing up for this. "IC" charge, but I, too, am getting $9.97 removed from my credit card account. There is no excuse for this except that IC is a scam. There is no way to connect to them online, despite the info. that chase has. I will try to call them tomorrow, but I think the best thing is to notify my bank to see if there is anything they can do to help. I think they keep their "company name" so simple to keep people from being able to find them. I'm not going to scream, curse, or cry about this. I will, however, report this to the local police department and see if there isn't something they can do to help.
A  29th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Getting charged $9.97 a month

I keep getting charges on my credit card from Shopsmarter when I have never visited your site or sign in with my name etc. Why?
I need that money refunded to my account, Let me know procedure pls.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree