IBSN Tax

Posted:

Not trust worthy

4.15
tax filing
IBSN is a tax filing company based in India. These guys will file u r taxxes with some tricky and riskyway.
will tell you that if a query comes from federal or state govt. they will support you for 7 yrs.
they chagred my more than 400USD . for getting more money as a tax return.
I got query from state ..and theese guys r simply ignoring my emails and calls.
i called more than 20 times everytime i get a answer that we'l get back to you shortly !!

this company is not trust worth .
DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH IBSN . These guys are CHEAT
Complaint comments Comments (1607)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Not sure about the problems will be resolved or not, But I appreciate Laxmi, for patiently reading complaints Board & responding
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Thank you, and whoever this is, your words are like rain showers upon a burning furnace. I am solaced and as promised, I shall be taking all possible initiative, length and breadth, to resurrect this company. It is for the survival of the company that these steps are essential and enevitable and I am confident I will put all my effort to regain the confidence of all.

Sincerely,

N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
Hi Lakshmi
I have filled tax returns with you and I m sufferrring endlessly for past 2 months
You guys are highly ireresponsible and arrogant people
No body is having any sense of duty ...
I am presently in CHINA and calling to indian office almost daily without any progress ...
For me it costs 12 yaun, ( 84 Rs per min ) to call to india ...
You call centre associates just hung up the phone and dont respond...
Finally i was told that there is mismatch in my name ...
for past three years I never faced any proble with IRS, i filled using turbo tax ...
this time I thought lets try an Indian filling company and this is what i get in return ...
I am interacting with, Rmakrishna, Sridevi, Anuradha, Srita ... and dozens of other cheap associates who think they are the owner of the company ...
Every time I ask them to transfer the call to supervisor they will say that, there is no supervisor in this shift, these guys dont respond to the emails alos.
My request to all the viewers of this forum go to TURBO TAX they are very good people .
Please mail me if u have any query at kakaderr@gmail.com
I m suffering form past 3 months .
If some one from IBSN is reading this please take pain to mail me back...
Rahul
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Rahul, You just posted an email and it would have been extremely obliging if you had posted this message if you didnt find a resolution to even attempting at my desk.

I could have posted the SSN name mismatch on the forum but under client privileges, I cant do this here. However, I will advise my staff to post the IRS communication on SSN mismatch to your email account. Whether it is Turbo tax or IBSN, if there is a rejection from IRS, nothing could be done about it.

Well this said, I have some lousy staff sitting at my end too...who dont realize how trivial it is to be lazy and I apologize for this with a promise to resolve.

I also would like to address, our call center is usually for US Numbers and couple of identified countries like UK, Canada and Australia. However, your issue makes me realize that we should flex out to have connectivity for China too. I will check immediately, if this is the problem for them to be not able to connect you immediately.

Sincerely,

Laxmi Palaypu
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
As a CPA, this post angers me. It sickens me that these people are doing this. It appears that quite a few of the posters on this complaint speak broken english (I say than NOT as an insult), therefore they turn to an India-based company thinking it will be easier on them to deal with this company since they speak their language. These IBSN people know this and take advantage of them, thinking that with the clients' english not being so good, that maybe they will not know they have resources and don't have to take this crap.

To all you taken by this "company"...you can go to the IRS website and get recommended companies to file your taxes. You should never pay over $100 to have your taxes filed...$400 is robbery! Go to www.irs.gov on the computer, and report these people if you haven't already. Even though they are based in India, they still have to comply with U.S. tax laws, and the IRS are like pit bulls. If they go after these people they will bring the wrath of God down on them.
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Mr. Ravi Shankar - ravishankar.vishnubhotla@ibsnus.com (Senior Tax Practice Manager)

Isn't Ravi Shankar and Indian musician?
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I have tried calling these folks and they havent responded to me. Not even to my email. This CBA Laxmi has also not responded to my email. I dont know why is hegiving his phone number when he doesnt want to respond to the quries.This is really crap. Why doesn't anyone file case against these frauds. I am going to report this company to IRS for sure if I dont get any response.
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Its a ### company, there website payment system is very ill designed and confusing, i landed up paying a duplicate tax fees which they never refunded back, even after calling 1000 times and sending 100000 emails .Never file with this company, awful customer service .This is the last time I am filing with this company.
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I have filled my taxes March and have called so many times but all the time the response I get is Sir your tax is filed you get the refund. But dont know when. Now it is almost 6 weeks but no refund yet. Dont know when will I get it. God bless all and wish this company improves and doesn't bluff us. I wish I could get some response..
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Its a completely bull ### company, there website payment system is very ill designed and you dont know what amount exactly to pay, I accidently ended up in paying twice the fees which they never refunded back even after 10000 emails and 100000 calls to the customer service .Whenever I call they say "We are loaded" or "The tax was prepared by the evening shift please contact them".Do they expect me to stop all my work and wait for there evening shift to come.Even I did that for the sake of my money, but nobody even picked up the phone.They asked me to call some Thirupathi naidu and gave his extension who never picked the phone, I even left voice message still no response.Its a completely worthless company, please dont file with them.Before you pay the fees they will keep calling you, once it is paid they will do nothing and its there wish when to do what.
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Dear Frustrated IBSN victim -

There is never a situation that I have not responded to my emails except when I am on travel. Even those mails, I respond immediately after reaching my destination. In my earlier messages, I have put a request for all to also email Ravishankar.Vishnubhotla@ibsnus.com/Nandakumar.Kannavaradharaj@ibsnus.com so that my travel gap would also be not felt by visitors to this board.

I request you to kindly resend the Email that you earlier sent for me and I will see that someone resolves the issue on Monday EOD, this being weekend now. My Email ID: Laxmi.Palaypu@ibsnus.com.

Dear Arnab - Unfortunately, that is how the payment engine is offered by the Bank that is extremely reputed and one of the top 3 Banks of the US. Payment Engine is chosen after verifying several security parameters and we found this to be a heavily secured process system. Despite this being a weekend, I have access authorization to reverse the excess fee that you paid. Kindly email me at: Laxmi.Palaypu@ibsnus.com, with the IBN confirmation numbers for the both payments and your File Number. I will verify and see that the excess is paid right away. I also would like to know if you have emailed Tirupathi Naidu and he never responded back. Kindly also help me with the dates that you called him on this issue. I would want to investigate upon the matter to initiate any action for us dud behaviour.

Dear Amit - Please let me have your file number through my Email ID. If there are any corrections notified by IRS, I will immediately alert you back or if none reported, we will inquire with IRS this Monday and the report back to you on the reason for their withhold.

Dear Pu$$y4dolla - I am not sure how you could assertively comment that one could file any tax return for $100. I request your reference to Page 89 of 2008 Instruction 1040 and check guidance sheet from IRS on how preparation charges would vary based on the type of return filed. I would also like to inform you that IBSN is a US Based company and like any other US Corporation - Microsoft to a street vendor - we too have our subsidiary in India. I welcome you to visit our client access pages to check if we are in compliance with the guidelines. One bad thing that hurts IBSN is our DUD customer service which I openly admit with a promise that we would be putting steep correction steps this year to resurrect this company.

My sincere request to everyone is to kindly first put an email to my attention and if unresolved, vent your frustration on this board. I am sure, I will definitely resolve and save the face of this company at least now and at least at my level.

Laxmi.Palaypu@ibsnus.com
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also faced some issues with IBSN initially but after mailing Laxmi my issues were resolved within 2 HOURS! and my refund is in process now.
I really appreciate the fact that the senior mgmt is doing its very best to resolve clients frustrations & keeping the name of the company afloat. I believe the delays are genuinely due to peak work load.

Keep up the good work Laxmi and Ravi!
Good guys of IBSN!

It is quite heartening to see that IBSN has been dropped to 10th position (with -7 rate) from 2nd position (with -11 rate) of the "Worst Rated List" of this Complaints Board.

It is a commendable task shouldered by Laxmi duly supported by Ravi Shankar and Nanda Kumar.

Wish you good luck

Keen Observer of Complaints Board of IBSN Complaints
Mr.Arnab Bhar!

Please know the difference between 'there' and 'their'; perhaps you may have to brush up your 8th class english to protect yourself in the most competitive job of USA.
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Arnab Bhar seems to have sent 1, 00, 000 email having called 1000 times and may be sitting on a bench counting the stars on the US horizon and would give another such number since he has been left nothing except to count on the refund of the excess money paid by him due to his fault. The so called 'bull-### company' (as referred by him) should stop all the work and refund this guy and be done with having been devoid of the ### got from the bull in the fight.

For the mistake of twice payment which the service provider has not seized from the client, one cannot use the language of 'bull-### 'company. I think this is one American slang this guy has picked up being in USA leaving lot of good things he is yet to pick up from US employment.

His lack of punctuation knowledge amazes how US is putting up with these kind of folks. He appears to be restless in all probabilities he needs very badly the refund before the arrival of next pay check and the refund may not be more than $100.

It is a common experience where people end up paying twice in credit card payments to airlines or railways or such other services and there must be some element of decency to claim for the same rather than using abusive language.

I am none to comment on this Board, but a fellow Indian being abused hurts another fellow Bhartiy like me, hence no reprimand from any quarter whatsoever.

Keen Observer of IBSN Complaints Board.
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
This is Rahul Kakade, I was also victim of the poor response from the Staff, but the best thing is there good top management. I had been contacted by these senior guys and I am please to tell you that they are really taking pains to resolve the mess. I request the guys including Amit to be a bit patient and put his matter in front of the senior people, they will definitely resolve your issue... IBSN Carry on the good work
A  26th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
a very PR for a tax filing company
A  26th of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
Agreed that Laxmi and Co are making an effort to fix the screw ups created by the customer service at IBSN, but its the sheer apathy that customer like us have to resort to this unofficial forum to find a solution to the problems.
I reached here after googling "IBSN problems"!! I mean think of people who wouldn't do that in a hope that the official medium would fetch 'em some response from the staff. Had I not approached this forum my tax returns would have not been filed ultimately. More thankful than am to Laxmi and Ravishankar, I feel more gratitude towards this forum because of which there was someone who took a notice of the bad name IBSN has earned over the past couple of years. And also Laxmi/Nandan, expecting people to "refrain from explicit language" is probably not the best step for your PR, first because this is an unofficial forum to wench out the grievances and second, they are already pretty pissed off about the kind of customer service!

Anyways, Laxmi it would be a better idea for your execs to declog and streamline the official medium to raise escalations. The tax filing is okay but for the fees charged if the customer service could be more responsive life would be way much more easier. Maybe you can start with an IVR helpline that atleast is not switched off!!!

Last but not least thank you Laxmi and Ravi and https://www.complaintsboard.com, my long standing issues with the tax return are resolved now!

Cheers,
Adnan
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Rahul and Jango - Thank you for recognizing our efforts and I promise we will keep up our word to resurrect this company back and keep it afloat in high esteem.

Dear PRAPAL - I thank you for supporting our plight and encouraging others to help us resolve issues.. However, I request you not to comment on the language or mannerism of the customers putting their messages. They are frustrated and these are messages vented out in heat.

Adnan - I will respond back to your message after 2 hours.

Laxmi Palaypu
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Adnan - I definitely appreciate your comments and I agree, there should be an inbuilt mechanism within the system through which concerns could directly be posted to reach the top layers if process staff is keeping mum in issues for whatever reasons - whether volume or laziness or even for attitude citations.

IBSN is learning through its growth curve Adnan and I am sure we will conspicuously change this company and its process support system for its good.

As suggested earlier by VKS Raju, we are implementing Grievance Cell and once it is up - We will team up a Compliance Board that will take up the responsibility of escalations to zero level. Our Technology Department is concurrently working on Ticketing Process Issues which will NOT only help us timely resolve but also track the negative / positive track of a particular staff member. We are stuying Support Management System used by Nestle for this purpose.

Thirdly, we would provide a several options for a customer to grade the escalation - Mannerism, Attitude & Ownership towards an issue; Response Time; Knowledge Level; Communication Level; Case Resolution Handling, Delayed Refunds and Representation Matters etc.

This apart, IBSN is contemplating its own Knowledge Campus with a rigorous 6 Month Training on Multiple State Tax Practice, Business Communication and Case Management Mannerism. We are mulling this to begin from July 1, 2009.

Lastly our dream is to make this a customer owned corporation as the voice of the customer is what it makes the company and its Management to learn, rectify, resolute, and grow. IBSN is definitely moving towards this direction and our wait to acquire a listed company is paying dividends and most probably we will be completing this dream goal of ours this year. If the voice of a shareholder is the voice of the customer, I am confident, it will not only help the company turn global, professional and long-lasting, it provides reaping benefits to one and all of us - the public at large, the customer, the vendor, the lender, the shareholder, the employee, and the management. IBSN would soon be communicating with its customers on this initiative.

Sincerely, I promise that we would work our best to bring utmost customer value and we seemly respect your patience and courtesy upon us!

Thanking you again,