IBD-Marketing / Out right fraud

4699 N Federal Highway suite 107Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-267-2125

I have heard nothing back from the company, after they charged my credit card. I tried to call them and their phone number is no longer in service. I am now doing what I can to run down the scammers and try to prosecute them as best as I can. The CEO Richard Beatrice, is not one to trust at ALL!
Ru

Comments

Io
  13th of Sep, 2008
Simple arithmetic shows that a $150, 000 one-bedroom condominium could actually be sold for up to $600, 000 ($12, 000 x 50 weeks). However, the cost of marketing timeshares—advertising, commissions to sales staff, and other related costs—tend to be extremely high, often as much as 50 to 60 percent of a unit’s price. That's why we are submitted to an incredible sale pressure. We were lucky not to give in to a sale presentation, and instead bought "Timeshare Condominium for the Beginner" - by Micheal Strauss. The book did help us to understand the traps and saved us anywhere between $15, 000 and $40, 000 nightmare.
Ka
  23rd of Oct, 2008
We are yet one more Time Share Sales Rip OFF victim of IBD Marketing. How o how do smart people trust scammers? At least we were savvy enough to send a certified check instead of giving IBD our credit card number for the scammers to use at their disposal. That said, what can be done? Upon reviewing "the contract" and emails from the IBD folks, it was clear that English was not their first language. Still we signed on, desperately wanting some one else to take on the burden of selling our Time Share- yes, we are victims of THAT rip off also. Where will it end? Is there a solution and who do we contact to save us from ourselves? Or at least recoup the "listing fee" we so happily sent the IBD folks?-and what about all the "Sell your TimeShare to us" offers we receive every few months? Has anyone sold their timeshares to one of these companies and what was your experience?
We have received notices from Timeshare Relief, Inc., Time share Acquisitions, Inc, We Collect Timeshares, LLC. and travelexclusive.org (we are going to that one tomorrow to see what it is all about). Some one is getting rich buying Time Shares...but how...Sign me, " can I pay you to rip me off again?"