Hydra Skin Sciences / brio day/night serum and allegro anti aging cream

What a SCAM!!! After seeing an advertisement on Facebook, I request a, what I thought was, for a 'sample'. I received two boxes, was charged for 4 shipping charges, and I wasn't given any time to use the product since the 14 day trial period begins the day that it is shipped out!!!
I was told I didn't call in time in order to cancel the subscription, but after much arguing, I was finally transferred to a 'supervisor' named "Jason", who had a VERY strong Indian accent. I was told to ship the product back, but they would charge for a $20 'restocking' fee.
I called back today (4/4/2017) since they received the box with both orders returned, but a new person named "Frank" said that "Jason" wasn't available and since I had only 1 return number, they would only give me back $[protected] restocking fee) for the one order. I told Frank that I wasn't responsible for Jason's failure to provide me with 2 return numbers. After 20 minutes of more arguing with Frank, it was determined they would refund 40% of my second order. I said that was unacceptable. So they Frank said he would take off another $20 restocking fee and refund me $83 for the second order which I NEVER EVEN PLACED!
I sent in for a 'sample'. What I got was a full blown accounting nightmare that I cannot afford!!!

Th
Apr 04, 2017

Comments

• Br
      Apr 04, 2017

Almost the exact same thing happened to me. Strong Indian accent, talking cirles, said they would send 2nd order free, told them I didn't want any order, that I would pay for shipping to have anything they send, returned for my money.
    Bottom lineI had to get rid of my old debit card and get a new one, because instead of getting discounts or charges removed, they charged my debit card again. So I am out $109 for the first order that I didn't order and then $115 the next day for another order I never ordered.
    IT IS A SCAM!! And I'm sure they've made millions at over $200 a pop. And I'm sure they are paying the phone people in India, peanuts for all the abuse they must take over the phone.
    Be warned, IT IS A SCAM!!!

• Ca
      Apr 06, 2017

Same thing happening to me-- what a bunch of crap-- im glad my CC has been declined and I am now cancelling that card-- nasty people, horrible "customer service and the product is crap ---Ryan is AWFUL;
    Evergreen Subscription - Customers enrolled in an, evergreen subscription will automatically receive a 30 day supply of the Product approximately every 30 days, without any further action. Company will charge your credit/debit card the retail purchase price amount of $109.93 ($103.00 + $6.93 Shipping & Handling) / $115.94 ($109.00 + $6.94 Shipping & Handling) beginning thirty days after you place your original order and continuing every 30 days thereafter until you cancel your subscription in writing. The notices on the Website and in this Agreement constitute your only notices of the Subscription delivery/billing schedule and no further notice will be sent to you by the Company. To cancel your evergreen subscription contact Customer Service at [protected]. You may also send an email with the written subject heading "Cancellation", to [protected]@hydraskinsciences.com. If your email does not contain the proper subject heading, your cancellation request may not be processed
    Full of bologna-- I told this guy I was posting here--- head the warning people--- also posting to Better business

• Ca
      Apr 06, 2017

Your 14-day trial use period begins from the date you submit your order through the Website. You must cancel your trial before the expiration of the 14 day trial period in order to avoid automatic enrollment in an evergreen subscription. If you cancel before the end of the 14-day trial period, you WILL NOT be charged the full price for the Product and the product is yours to keep as the Company's way of thanking you for trying it. Our products are normally delivered within 3 to 5 business days from the order date. If you do not receive your Product within 5 business days after placing an order, please contact Customer Service. to get an estimated delivery date and tracking information.
    THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO POST -- YOURS TO KEEP FREE

• Sh
      Apr 06, 2017

Luckily, I checked my debit account the day after I supposedly ordered their products. I went to their web page from Facebook too, and their page just continues to take you to another page. And there is no way to decline purchasing further products! So I just closed the page. That didn't stop them from posting FOUR charges on my account. After reading the above comments, I called my bank immediately and closed the debit card. They also told me how to initiate a claim for them to go after them for the charges they already made. How do we let Shark Tank know their name is being mis-used? Facebook?