Hydra Skin Sciences / brio day/night serum and allegro anti aging cream
What a SCAM!!! After seeing an advertisement on Facebook, I request a, what I thought was, for a 'sample'. I received two boxes, was charged for 4 shipping charges, and I wasn't given any time to use the product since the 14 day trial period begins the day that it is shipped out!!!
I was told I didn't call in time in order to cancel the subscription, but after much arguing, I was finally transferred to a 'supervisor' named "Jason", who had a VERY strong Indian accent. I was told to ship the product back, but they would charge for a $20 'restocking' fee.
I called back today (4/4/2017) since they received the box with both orders returned, but a new person named "Frank" said that "Jason" wasn't available and since I had only 1 return number, they would only give me back $[protected] restocking fee) for the one order. I told Frank that I wasn't responsible for Jason's failure to provide me with 2 return numbers. After 20 minutes of more arguing with Frank, it was determined they would refund 40% of my second order. I said that was unacceptable. So they Frank said he would take off another $20 restocking fee and refund me $83 for the second order which I NEVER EVEN PLACED!
I sent in for a 'sample'. What I got was a full blown accounting nightmare that I cannot afford!!!
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream