Huntington Bank / fraud dept.
I was a victim of fraud. My wallet was stolen and the person's on video breaking into my truck and stealing my wallet off the front seat and then he used my debit card at 5 different places and Huntington denied me my money back. They said they investigated, but they didn't do squat. There's no way that they looked at surveillance at the place where I work or any of the places where the guy took and used my debit cards and put my account in the negative. I lost %523.00 and he's on surveillance starting from the very beginning at Burlington Coat Factory where I work. I don't understand how Huntington Bank says that all of those transactions were mine, when they didn't even look at the videos, because if they did, you can plainly see that it's not me I am so extremely upset by this. Huntington Bank did nothing.
More Huntington Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Huntington Bank - overdraft protection - opting in 
- Huntington Bank - refinance/ 
- Huntington Bank - mortgage modification 
- Huntington National Bank - refinance rip-off
- Huntington Bank - held my paycheck 
- Huntington Bank - customer service 
- Huntington Bank - unethical behavior and very poor customer service
- Huntington Bank - customer service
- Huntington Bank - safe deposit box
- Huntington Bank - checking overdraft fees