Huntington Bank / fraud dept.

Sh Oct 24, 2014 Review updated:
Phone: 3178883100

I was a victim of fraud. My wallet was stolen and the person's on video breaking into my truck and stealing my wallet off the front seat and then he used my debit card at 5 different places and Huntington denied me my money back. They said they investigated, but they didn't do squat. There's no way that they looked at surveillance at the place where I work or any of the places where the guy took and used my debit cards and put my account in the negative. I lost %523.00 and he's on surveillance starting from the very beginning at Burlington Coat Factory where I work. I don't understand how Huntington Bank says that all of those transactions were mine, when they didn't even look at the videos, because if they did, you can plainly see that it's not me I am so extremely upset by this. Huntington Bank did nothing.

Comments

Sep 12, 2014
    Huntington Bank - Bank
    Huntington bank
    Dallas

Huntington took money out of my bank account without my knowledge or permission and put in it in their bank. I am furious.

• Cj
      Sep 12, 2018

check stolen 07/02/2018 from post office drop box in grove city, Ohio. Then, check was forged over and cashed with ease at a branch in Bexley, Ohio. Tellers at a Giant Eagle branch informed me yesterday that the check forged in my account was being used as a training tool! Have talked to over 12 people over the phone since check was cashed in my account 08/16/2018. Nobody would help me, acted like I was the thie[censored] Money still not put back in my account even after police filed warrant for the thief's arrest last Friday??!!
    People at the branch very uncooperative helping me resolve the situation. Had to destroy all my checks, change bank accounts, notify a bunch of my creditor's.
    Check was not even signed on back with forged name on front??